Change of plans (again). Probably won't get there till Sunday, so most likely wheeling on Monday.
Do you have anymore information about this? Maybe a start and end point? About how many people attend?Heads up for all following this...….
I will be doing another U.P. Fall Color Ride this year. It will be the first weekend of October. (October 5th and 6th) I know it's a bit early but no sense waiting until the last minute. If you are interested in this please post up and I will get more info to you when the time gets closer. This is limited due to the logistics of this ride so please let me know when you can.
Thank You! I really do want to go, it just depends on if I get everything done in time. I saw the event last year and wanted to go as well but the jeep was definitely not drivable. This year it's drivable but still needs more testing. I'm really hoping that this last problem is the gear box and a replacement will make everything great. That's my hope. Even after that, I still have to change the diff oil, transmission oil, and engine oil. So that's my hope and that everything will get done. I just need to find time and money.We will be leaving Appleton on October 5th and heading to the U.P. We enter the woods at Cedar River, MI (you can also meet us here if more convenient) take the woods over toward Manistique and then up to Munising for the night. We will exit day two in Rapid River. We will have somewhere between 8 and 20 Jeeps. It is too soon to tell at this point but 25 is the most we can handle.
If you are on Facebook and want to P.M. me your name I will try to send you the event page which has more details. If not just ask here.