Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a rare, one-owner 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited. As you know, this model was the SRT8 of its time. This SUV packs 245 hp and 345 lbs. of torque (0-60 in 6.7 seconds) and as you all know was labeled the fastest SUV in the world in ‘98. Because of it low 14k production, the 5.9 Grand Cherokee Jeeps are rare. This Jeep has only 63k miles and runs very strong! The body has no dings and scratches, there is no rust on the body. and the interior is all leather and near perfect. and came completely loaded in ‘98. I have loved and cherished this car (one of the only Jeeps) I purchased new. I am losing garage space and want to sell it to someone who will love it as much as I do.

Can someone let me know how to post it on this site?

JeepGuyWally

·
Registered
1978 Jeep Cj5 OEM AMC 304
196 Posts
I think you just did! :)
There’s a specific seller sub-forum buried in here:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hmm. What color? Had one in High School and always been thinking I'd have one again. What are you asking?

probably wrenchin instead of wheelin

·
Registered
491 Posts
The Frequently Asked Questions say that you must have a minimum of 25 posts before you can list something for sale on the forum.

Why cant I post in the classifieds section?

You need 25 forum posts in order to post a classified thread. This is to prevent people signing up just to post classifieds to try to cut down on scammers

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Frequently Asked Questions say that you must have a minimum of 25 posts before you can list something for sale on the forum.

Why cant I post in the classifieds section?

You need 25 forum posts in order to post a classified thread. This is to prevent people signing up just to post classifieds to try to cut down on scammers
Thank you Roadjeff. I am definitely not a scammer. I have loved and enjoyed Jeeps for over 40 years. My first Jeep was a CJ7. I purchased used from my wife's cousin. I later purchased an XJ 4 door Cherokee Limited.with leather seats and sun roof. I purchased a 2 red 2-door XJ's, a black 2-door XJ, 2 4-door XJ's a ZJ 5.2 and a ZJ 5.9. I currently drive a TJ around town. As I said in my original post, I purchased the 5.9 new and have kept it garaged. I ma loosing the gargage and want to sell it to someone who will love it as much as I do.

JeepGuyWally

1 - 9 of 9 Posts