Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Your suggesting that democrats have been gaining the taxpayers for most or all of their funding? How can that be? We just had the 2nd most secure election of my lifetime and i assure you democrats wouldn't cheat to maintain power. I think we need to get the FBI and the justice dept to investigate Trump over this.

Damn i miss the old emojis

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
No, no that can't be. We've been told Democrats despise money, big corporations, and their CEO's so this definitely didn't happen.

Modern day money laundering. And because this involves Democrats it will go like a fart in the wind. Nothing to see here.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Your suggesting that democrats have been gaining the taxpayers for most or all of their funding?

Hey guys, Putin's aggression is not related to American politics. We have to make a judgement call up front about which countries we're going to allow Putin to take, because he's going to take everything we allow.

We have to decide whether we're willing to let Putin have Ukraine's natural resources. What else does Putin want? He wants us to lose our heads.

When the Democrats steal a couple election cycles in a row, then we have to decide whether that justifies losing our heads and throwing away the rest of the world, as if it has nothing to do with us. As if throwing away the rest of the world will somehow improve our chances of saving this country.

In 2022 Republicans outpolled Democrats by 6% points. Clearly lashing out in anger is not a winning strategy. Trump did that, so now most Republicans favor DeSantis, because he doesn't flip out whenever there's a disappointment.

Reactions: RockWoRM

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
We should/would never have been in this situation. Lets send a diverse group of young 18 to 36 years old biden voters over to kick putins a ss..... and then the older ones

·
Registered
376 Posts
@Pine_Cat i just admire your deep conviction of your truth. But let me ask couple of questions.

Hey guys, Putin's aggression is not related to American politics. We have to make a judgement call up front about which countries we're going to allow Putin to take, because he's going to take everything we allow.
Who is USA to decide about that? Where you take the opinion from that he wants to take or conquer another countrier or that he will kindly ask the USA if he is allowed to do so?
USA foreign politics is for decades (since WW1) based on the belief that you should play the role of the worlds peacekeeper and in order not to loose the dollar hegemony
do anything possible, including war. This somehow worked for years when the world was strictly bipolar. But that is not the case anymore.

We have to decide whether we're willing to let Putin have Ukraine's natural resources. What else does Putin want? He wants us to lose our heads.
Bull..s.ht! Russia has plenty of natural resources, more than any other country in the world. Plus take a closer look who Russia allies with and you will see that
if in need of reesuorces he has far more possibilities than UA. But what about looking at it from the opposite side? Isnt it the west who wants to take over the
UA natural resources? If not, why USA invested millions into the regime change and pushed the "own" people into government? Why western companies invested
billions of dollars into UA soil, mining, forrestry? Why one of the key conditions to alow UA to enter the EU is the "nationalisation" of forrestry and similar industries?

Dont get me wrong, but what if there are countries which do not want to have your model of democracy imported? For example Lybia. Was Ghadddafi a dictator?
Yes, sure he was. Did he obbey the western model democratic laws? Sure he did not. Did he persecuted his opponents? Yes he did. But look at that from the other
side.Did he support his own nation? Yes, he did. During his ruling the literacy of Lybians increased from almost zero to above 90%. The same for education. Cheap
food, cheap energy, housing and educational support for every citizen, medicare... watter supply for the whole country (btw the biggest artifical river and pipeline
was built in Lybia), created almost self sufficiency in the food industry...all that done with the countrys own financial funding gained mainly from the oil trade. So
no debts and loans fro big financial trusts. That was his first mistake. Second one was that as the country developed agriculture he wanted to get rid of the oil for
food trade with Italy and France. And the last one was an attempt to get rid of USD and trade his oil in his own currency and to make this currency a reserve
currency for the north Africa. So came the so called democratic cavalry and organised the coup d'état . And where is Lybia now? Who controls the resources?
Where goes the profit? Ask yourself. And that scenario happened not only in Lybia. And almost happened in Russia .

So again, try to look at certain things also from the other side. I know that its sometimes hard to do so, but every coin has 2 sides. Be proud of your country, be a
patriot. That is the right way. But on the other side do not believe in everything they serve you on a golden media plate, do not forget to think and to use a comon
sense.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
See the diagram, all rail lines to Crimea now within range of Ukrainian ARTY. It looks like there's a good chance Russia will have to continue withdrawing all forces from Crimea over to the east, before their "land bridge" is blocked by the Ukrainians.

• Haha
Reactions: skjeep

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
A couple of days ago there were claims that a russian missile landed in poland and killed 2 people and of course i was paying attention but as the story was unfolding i was getting a strong feeling that this was a ploy to get nato involved which meant the Americans would lead the charge to protect these people. Turns out it was a ukraine missile but the story doesn't stop there it turns out that while this is happening the little man zemlinsky was trying to get nato to attack russia before any of the smoke had cleared. If That wasn't bad enough the clowns that run the military millie and others admit that it was a ukraine missile but it 'WAS STILL RUSSIA"S FAULT" .............Talk about dangerous. There trying to get more young American men killed and maimed in a sht hole country in the name of democracy or "fighting for America".

These people should be put to sleep!

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Yes and now they were just missile "parts".

Somehow it is completely of the table for leftists that blowing up gas lines and dropping missiles in NATO countries might be done by someone who can't fight their own wars.

·
Registered
376 Posts

This is the statement of the head of the Lublin territory where the missiles hit.
Translation:

"I do not fully understand our president and government. It is clear that it is an ukrainian missile. it is clear and evident, that this is a direct
provocation and at of war from the ukrainian side. It is impossible that this missile was accidentaly fired to the distance of 60 miles in a truly
opposite direction. The main goal of this provocation is to scare the Europe with "devils Russia" and to force us to increase the supply of war material
and weapons to Ukraine.
Today our president should not tell us fairytales about that non exploding warhead and only a small explosion of fuel remains, about unlucky and fully
unintentional accident and other febles. He should better explain to Wolodymir Zelensky, that Poland won´t take such behavior anymore!
In case of another crossing of this red line i strongly call the government to rethink the position of Poland in this war and to rethink the further support to UA."

_

Poland officially stated it was an Ukrainian missile fired from S300 SAM and that it was an accident. At first they said it was russian, all politics around going mad,
preparing war scenarios, Zelensky screamed about russian terror, called for the WW3 and other bulls.h.t....
At the end they agreed it was an UA SAM missile which missed its target and accidentaly dropped to polish territory hitting the tractor trailer and killing 2 people.

Look at the photos from that site. Almost undamaged tractor (only a broken side window) fully operational, standing on its own wheels and a side-flipped trailer
behind. There were damages on the bottom of the trailer - something like if it hit a mine or like explosion from the bottom.
Be it russian cruising missile KHN1, then there would be nothing left. It has more than 600lbs warhead full of explosives. That would just vaporize the tractor
and anything around 300 to 500 feet.
So it could be the S300 but the explosion was weak anyway. S300 is an anti aircraft missile so it has only small warhead but creates a lot of shrapnells which fly
all around in a circular pattern. So be it that, then the tractor would be much more damaged than it was. Polish said that the warhead did not explode and it was
just a small boom from the fuel remnants. Not sure if that´s possible. But maybe is. The remains from the missile found on place were identified as a first generation
of the S300 system. Dated back to 80ties. In that time the range of that system was around 25-35 miles.

Then there is another theory about polish firing some kind of mine or explosive creating a false flag. And althougs sounding like a conspiracy, if you look closer, then
it starts to give a sense.
There are 2 US Patriot SAM sites in that area. Patriot was designed to catch S300. None of these worked. Some people already ask why. There is a high power
US military radar located only a few miles from that site, constantly monitoring whole area. There are dozens of sattelites aimed at that area. Ukrainian territory
(or at least border territory) is under constant surveilance. There were several AWACS planes in that area at that time. None of these systems noticed the missiles
The explosion site and the damage looks more like underground/landmine or similar explosion than like a crash site. No one have seen the victims.
No pictures, nothing. They did not allow any experts except polish military and militia to enter the site. They just published couple photos with some remains
claiming that these are from the S300 missile. Seems legit, but these are easy to get only a few miles east.
Poland dreams about new territories on the east, WW2 reparations from Germany and also about united polish-ukrainian-lithuanian territory - something
like Rzeczpospolita in the medieval ages. They also dream about strongest army in Europe, but donated millions in military equipment to Ukraine. So in fact they ran
out of tanks armored vehicles mortars, SAMs etc. Almost everything they sent to UA was either former soviet or former east block military equipment. They did it under
promises from the USA and Great Britain that they will get new and more modern equipment as a replacement. And that they will get it ASAP, not in 10 years.
So Poland needed to concentrate the attention of the western world in order to force NATO and USA in particular to fulfill their promises about new weapon systems.
They succeeded at least partialy because they will get some new SAM sites from Germany, Britain and probably USA, they will get some new tanks.....
But again, its just a theory floating around.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Yes and now they were just missile "parts".

Somehow it is completely of the table for leftists that blowing up gas lines and dropping missiles in NATO countries might be done by someone who can't fight their own wars.

You guys seem to be falling for all of Putin's rhetorical tactics, every distraction tactic.

This is not, and has never been about defending Zelensky. This has always been about containing Putin, nothing more.

It doesn't matter whether you hate the Ukrainians or love the Russians. The importance of containing Putin makes everything else irrelevant.

Reactions: 5N63

·
Registered
376 Posts
This is not, and has never been about defending Zelensky. This has always been about containing Putin, nothing more.
True that it was never been about defending Zelensky or Ukraine. But it was and is not about containing Putin. Its about retaining
the US position in the world from both economical and military way.

It doesn't matter whether you hate the Ukrainians or love the Russians. The importance of containing Putin makes everything else irrelevant.
Your theory of containment may work from the US point of view. But the same theory can be applied from the other side. So you are chasing a dog by his tail.
And its not about love/hate. Its all about world order/domination/economy and money. From the very beginning. And this war is only a result
of many bad decisions in the past. On both sides.

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
You guys seem to be falling for all of Putin's rhetorical tactics, every distraction tactic.
Who at this point is claiming that missile came from Russia? Not even those on the left who want to be that way. These theories are not "Putin's tactic".

It's both. It's ridiculous to claim there isn't large stake in maintaining Ukraine as it was/is.

It absolutely does not.

Zelensky screamed for escalation based on a missile that - according to most reports - was his! Accident or not. These means justify the ends of containing Putin? Start WWIII based on a LIE because we need to contain Putin. No!

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
I heard that the reason putin went into ur an is because little man Z wanted to join nato and putin had a agreement with nato and he felt that nato was up to something and all this war crap could had been avoided if nato said NO the little Z. Who knows.
This could have been avoided if the illegal mail- in- ballots weren't counted!

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Good points Bob, but you need to remember the context. The Soviet Union required everyone to lie, all of the time, about everything.

You can't maintain a totalitarian state without developing a culture of lying. This culture of lying has continued with them, for some 30 years after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Why would it not? They lived under 70 years of brutal totalitarianism.

So one should expect Zelensky to lie, all of the time, about everything, because he came of age shortly after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. He can't turn his upbringing on a dime.

On the positive side, their culture is gradually changing. Literally 95% of Russians are against Putin and his war.

By the way, Poland and Hungary have conservative governments. It's better to fight Putin in Ukraine, instead of fighting Putin in a NATO country.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
I heard that the reason putin went into ur an is because little man Z wanted to join nato and putin had a agreement with nato and he felt that nato was up to something and all this war crap could had been avoided if nato said NO the little Z.

Sure, two-thirds of Americans are willing to admit that this war would not have happened if Trump had been re-elected. As everyone in here knows, stolen elections have consequences.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Good points Bob, but you need to remember the context. The Soviet Union required everyone to lie, all of the time, about everything.
You can't maintain a totalitarian state without developing a culture of lying. This culture of lying has continued with them, for some 30 years after the dissolution of
the Soviet Union. Why would it not? They lived under 70 years of brutal totalitarianism.
Have you been there? or at least in Russia? Probably not. The "context" you are talking about is completly wrong and strongly biased by the conditions you grew
up in. They did not require everyone to lie. They did lie,that is true. But mostly about in the same manner as others did. Sure that system was not good. Bud was
not completly bad either. And you could even find some parralells between the 2 systems in these days and also today. And for example we have now heavier
censorship in media as it was in 1980
Trust me, i am an eastern block kid who had the opportunity to live in western countries and also in the Soviet union in the times of the iron curtain. Plus i spent
some time in Russia and Ukraine not so long ago and am still in almost daily contact with many people from these countries. So i can compare a bit.

On the positive side, their culture is gradually changing. Literally 95% of Russians are against Putin and his war.
HA HA HA. ROFL.
Again. You have probably never been to Russia. And have absolutely no clue about their mentality and the way they think. Literally 80 to 90% supports Putin.
And i know that for sure. From my own experience, not from youtube video. And there is a lot of people there who see him as a kind of tsar or similar. When
i was there last time I had a countless debates about that with local people from many regions. But you have to consider whole country. Because i am 100%
sure that you will find significantly more Putin´s opponents in Moscow or St.Petersburg than in Samara or Rostov or Magadan.

By the way, Poland and Hungary have conservative governments. It's better to fight Putin in Ukraine, instead of fighting Putin in a NATO country.
Depends on what do you call conservative. Hungary politics is different from Polands. They meet at some points, at some not. And Hungary btw. has good
relations with Russia also now. Althoug being an EU and NATO member they did not support the sanctions and weapon deliveries to Ukraine. Actually
they banned military support for the UA.They take care of refugees, give medical and humanitarian support, but no weapons. They still have cheap russian
gas and oil, Russian company Rossatom is building a new NPP in Hungary....so ...what with Hungary?

In a recent interview former UA president Poroshenko said, that UA had never an intent to obey the Minsk treaty and that they just wanted to gain time to arm and
strengthen their army with a massive US and UK support to fight against Russia. Ask Hunter B how they did pay for it. Present Zelensky´s advisor Arestovich said in 2019: "if we (Ukraine) ever attempt to join NATO, we will fight a bloody war with Russia. That will be our price for joining NATO"

But there was never a single intent from Putin about armed conflict against NATO in Poland or Hungary. The red line was Ukraine. But be it the way you think, then
i doubt that you will be fighting Putin in Poland or Hungary and not in the US territory. Because sooner or later one or another side would use nukes. And if you look
at the russian nuke doctrine, which by the way has not changed since USSR, they plan to use nukes only in the case of direct massive attack of their territory.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
The arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice. The completely Machiavellian theory of containment defeated the Soviet Union without a nuke being launched. In the 1990s, many of our cold war allies transformed themselves into democracies.

I would not assume that other countries, like Ukraine, can never be democracies just because their current leader is bad. In any event, it doesn't matter to the benefits and importance of containing Putin within his borders.

• Haha
Reactions: skjeep

·
Registered
376 Posts
In the 1990s, many of our cold war allies transformed themselves into democracies.
Sounds good but that is in fact not true. Because it ended in a weird kind of democrature combined with EU autocracy.
And its in many ways similar to previous regimes. And if you seek you could find points where its even worse.
There is no perfect system.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
The Soviet Union required everyone to lie, all of the time, about everything.
Dang... I had to read that twice... thought you were talking about the democrat party! ;)

Reactions: Pine_Cat
61 - 80 of 106 Posts