Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Information
Price $259
Rating 4
Average Price $310
Manufacturer Tuff Stuff
Recommended Yes: 2 / No: 0
Company website http://truckandwinch.com/

Tuff Stuff Classic Style Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier - 87-06 Jeep TJ/YJ - The Tuff Stuff Classic style Jeep rear bumper is specifically designed for 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & YJ model Jeeps. Built from a highly durable 1/4" (.25") steel plate material, the Tuff Stuff bumper is intended for serious off-roading and 4WD abuse!

Tuff Stuffs Classic Rear Bumper includes two (2) 4.75 Ton D-rings that attach to mounts precisely welded from the inside & out for more stability. Your new Bumper & Tire carrier is protected using a durable 2 stage black crinkle powder coating so your bumper is sure to last for years to come.
Fits: 87-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & YJ

Features

• Zinc Undercoated Dual Stage Textured Black Powdercoat lasts for years.
  • Includes (2) Free 3/4" D-Rings
  • High Quality & Durable 1/4" Steel Material.
  • Locking Latch Mechanism Keeps Your Tire Secure (Includes Secondary Locking Pin)
  • Custom Greasable Zerk Fitting Keeps Your Tire Carrier Hinge Clean And Smooth After Years Of Use
  • Specially Designed Spare Tire Mounting System Included To Support Larger Tires
  • Class III Tow Rated Hitch Built In (Can Save You Hundreds Of Dollars On A Hitch Installation)

Warranty

All of Tuff Stuffs rock crawling products are engineered in the USA to extremely high standards. The Quality Control in the factory also meets or exceeds industry standards making the overall quality of our equipment incredible, which is why we offer a 3 year warranty from the date it is received.

Bumper was 295.00 shipped off of Ebay or 259.00 plus shipping from there web site. The product varied from the picture on there web site but for the better.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $295
Rating 5
Pros Solid, good finish, D-rings included, Heavy duty handle for tire carrier, grease fitting for swing out, doesn't rattle, and its a class III hitch.
Cons Gas tank must be dropped for inner bolts, Instructions not that good.
Recommended yes

Comments: Bumper was 295.00 shipped off of Ebay. The product varied from the picture on there web site but for the better. I am very happy with this bumper I think it is the best bang for the buck Bumper, hitch, and tire carrier out there.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Comments: Just installed my Tuff Stuff bumper. I picked it up from the warehouse. The guy said they had done some changes. Directions were out of date and the hardware (bolts) were not quite right. Had to purchase a few extra bolts. Other than that it was a perfect fit with no drilling needed. No rattle and the new release lever is spring loaded and works great! Glad I bought it and would reccomend it.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Price $325
Rating 3
Pros Cheap.
Zirk fitting on hinge.
Class III tow rating.
Updated new locking aluminum handle. (Different than the JF product page pic.)
Cons Cheap wrinkle finish likes to hold on to the dirt. I don't like wrinkle finishes.
Recommended yes

Comments: Average rating. Not excellent. Cheap Price.
Fitment was good except for my bent up Jeep :)

The locking handle seems nice & works well - easy to use.

I'll be moving this from the YJ over to the TJ soon.

I've only had this about a year of mild use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.