Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Yes, he needs to CALL them and find out what's going on. For every bad review of this company there are 100 good reviews. Don't scare everybody away. Just call and see what's up.

To the OP... back in post #4 where you had your tires installed...did you make sure that he balanced them using the STATIC setting on the machine? If not, go back and do that now. Otherwise, your warranty on the tires will be void.

mschi772 has a good point. The prices on TreadWrights have gotten to the point where you can buy "new" tires from DTD for the same cost. When you consider that TreadWright tires are heavier and have higher rolling resistance and therefore will destroy your fuel economy, you could make the point that buying "new" tires is actually cheaper. That's my fault with them now days. I've run the Guard Dogs and Wardens both in the past and had 100% success with them...but due to prices on them now I don't use them anymore.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.