Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
The future of the dually hangs in limbo..... It may be totaled. Someone ran a red light and I t-boned them. I'll keep the build updated with what happens. Thank you to all who followed along thus far.

·
Best taken in small doses
4,148 Posts
The future of the dually hangs in limbo..... It may be totaled. Someone ran a red light and I t-boned them. I'll keep the build updated with what happens. Thank you to all who followed along thus far.
You big dummy.:thumbdown:

Glad you are okay, chief!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I only have a couple cell phone pics in the dark. I'm getting better pics tomorrow for my records since I had to take the day off of work to get stuff for school anyway. Time will tell what the outcome is....

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Daylight pictures....... I'm almost 100% sure it will be totaled. There is major frame damage.
Icing on the cake.... The other ******* claims it was my fault. Good thinkg there were witnesses and the Sheriff told me that the report states that HE ran the light. I was the 2nd one through the intersection when he came through.

This is looking straight down the frame, well SHOULD be straight down the frame.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.