1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $450
Rating 2
Average Price $440.67
Manufacturer Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts
Recommended Yes: 6 / No: 0

SYE kit for 242 transfer case. Comes with new main shaft, tail cone and flange. Option for custom drive shaft.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Price $325
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy install ,great on line help available , I was able to remove my transfer Case drop and installed a Tom Woods Cv Drive shaft also,No Vibration at all ,very pleased ..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $450
Rating 2
Recommended yes

Comments: ..........................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
215 Posts
Price $499
Pros Amazing product, Easy to install. Vibes are gone
Cons Good thing I had another T case to pull the output shaft out of while I was waiting for my new cut, resplined shaft.
Recommended yes

Comments: Tom Woods Custom Drive Shafts are high quality and they are top notch in customer service. I am super happy with my SYE kit and new Drive shaft. You can't go wrong!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Price $500
Pros wasy install
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Got the sye and the cv looks solid have had no problems, my first time tearing open a t case and dident take me to long with any of it very good

·
Registered
59 Posts
Price $470
Pros Easy bolt on kit
Cons XC Spline not available in my particular length
Recommended yes

Comments: Great looking strong drive shaft kit with easy installation.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Price $400
Pros beefy components, relatively simple install
Cons a tad expensive
Recommended yes

Comments: Instructions were relatively clear, just make sure you read them through several times before starting. All parts were included (plus some that were not necessary for my application). If you are confident enough to open the transfer case and remove the shafts, you can easily install. All parts lined up appropriately and it seems to do what it's supposed to. Nice to be able to return to stock setup if needed, unlike the HnT SYE kits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.