Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Use this section to post up your dxf, dwg, pdf, etc. of TJ/LJ SPECIFIC files for sharing.

If possible, post a pic (jpg) of the file.

<PLEASE DO NOT POST DRAWINGS YOU DID NOT DRAW YOURSELF>

Lets observe the rule of "if you did not draw it, do not post it"

This will keep the forum mods and admins out of trouble and the thread open for all to utilize!

Admin and mods, please feel free to delete or modify any posts (attachments) you find that break any rules.

ENJOY!

WSS

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My files are AutoCad R12 dxf's. If anyone has any problems opening, post a reply and I can try a dwg or a some other software.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OVER WINCH light bar, adjustable.

Tube is 1"x.120" with protofab 1/2-20 inserts.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few tips on how to get your idea to a dxf drawing.

If you have a cardboard cutout, scan it at 300dpi on a flatbed scanner (I use a large format scanner that was about $150

post it up, if cad cartoonists find their way around here, it is a good place to get a drawing done up quick. I use Arbor image Cutting Shop for raster to vector drawings can get real close in size, closer than a plasma cutter can get

·
Registered
3 Posts
He is referring to cad drawings. Not actual parts...

If you need a tub join the Facebook Jeep TJ page. There are at least two guys in your state that part out Jeeps and both have tubs readily available...
I know he's talking about CAD files, so am I. I have found a TJ frame file but I need a tub to mate to that frame (i.e. throw on). I asked if he had parts or a whole frame because I know people will sometimes only model a portion of a body they need rather than the entire body.

·
Registered
1 Posts
can you send me the dxf files to my email? please!!!

Bringing this thread to the top. If anyone needs models I have quite a few. Rockers, corner guards, bumpers, 4 link mounts etc...
hi can you send me the dxf jeep TJ files to my email, please im triying to build me a better and stronger JEEP. thanks for youre time :grin2:

my email is [email protected] .com .. have a great day!!!:wink2:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.