Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you that have stock headlights and have not planned on switching them out, I highly recommend it. I put in the ipf h4 headlamps and the fatboy bulbs last night. All I can say is wow! Its a huge difference. Easiest and probably the most useful mod you can do as a dd. Look into it... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
840 Posts
X2 on the IPF's... I went with the PIAA Xtreme white bulbs, wishing I would have went with the fatboys, but they are still awesome!!:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
X2 on the IPF's... I went with the PIAA Xtreme white bulbs, wishing I would have went with the fatboys, but they are still awesome!!
I'm sure any upgrade is better than nothing.

·
Italian Wheeler in Mexico
1,135 Posts
x2 on fat boys. I'm running them with delta quad headlights and the difference vs stock it's huge.

·
Registered
208 Posts
spyder6 said:
ive got the IPF lenses and Fatboys and they're great
are they street legal?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I was going to keep stock, but I had some problems driving in the rain the other day and couldn't see anything. I'll check those out.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vancant Stare, that is exactly what I bought. Check out this link though through northridge, it's a backage deal. Bulbs and head lights. http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=PKG-IPF

99jeepwrangler, if you want the whole package, click the link I just posted. If you just want the bulbs check the first link that vancant stare posted above you.

·
Wheeler
2,560 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts