Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
I pledge allegiance
4,418 Posts
Took Nick along w me for luck in Moab.. Sorry I never got to actually wheel w him... Rest easy Nick...
We did the same on our trip, wishing he was there in body rather than spirit. Either way, it's great to see him remembered. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Was thinking of Nick today as I worked on the jeep... Would Nick install an LS? I don't think so... Seemed more of a purist. Like his large yellow fog lights instead of LEDs... Sunday was the 1 year anniversary of a good friend, colleague and college buddy, untimely passing. When I think of my friend PJ, I think of Nick... I think they would get along well... Maybe they are right now... You guys are missed...

·
Registered
11,652 Posts
RAISING A GLASS!

Yes, time just keep going bye. But as said above, hopefully we'll not long forget.

The wifey and I today were coming home from Oregon visiting her Dad. Coming down highway 99 we were still about 2 hrs from home. Staring to get hungry. We were also hitting right in middle of the 5:00 traffic. So the wifey googles a pizza place. Good reason to get out of the bumper to bumper stuff. Followed the Navi and it turned out the place is smack dab in the middle of old town Ripon. Nick's home town. So after we got our pizza (which was really good, btw) I raised a tall glass of IPA in Nick's honor and remembrance!
Cheers! :cheers2:

·
Typical /f12 Hooligan
6,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
RAISING A GLASS!

Yes, time just keep going bye. But as said above, hopefully we'll not long forget.

The wifey and I today were coming home from Oregon visiting her Dad. Coming down highway 99 we were still about 2 hrs from home. Staring to get hungry. We were also hitting right in middle of the 5:00 traffic. So the wifey googles a pizza place. Good reason to get out of the bumper to bumper stuff. Followed the Navi and it turned out the place is smack dab in the middle of old town Ripon. Nick's home town. So after we got our pizza (which was really good, btw) I raised a tall glass of IPA in Nick's honor and remembrance!
Cheers!
Amen.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Been a while since ive been on here, i was in my jeep a while back and my girlfriend had asked me why i had a little green dinosaur on my dash. well it was because the first wheeling trip my brother, nick, and i went on, we found it buried away under some pine needles and dirt. he then told me i found my jeeps mascot. as his was/is a monkey from a barrel of monkey. mine is a green dinosaur. i keep it as a constant reminder of my good friend and the good times. i miss this guy greatly.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
9,600 Posts
What happened to his jeep?
I hope it's residing with a loved one in a garage somewhere.

I wonder what he'd think about this stupid virus stuff. He didn't suffer fools lightly.

Reactions: DirtKar

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
What happened to his jeep?
I hope it's residing with a loved one in a garage somewhere.

I wonder what he'd think about this stupid virus stuff. He didn't suffer fools lightly.
Agreed... But I think it's a YJ thing... The JKs and TJer are all :nuts:

·
I pledge allegiance
4,418 Posts

·
I pledge allegiance
4,418 Posts
Reactions: Awesome
181 - 200 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.