Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Typical /f12 Hooligan
6,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our friend Nick - Anticanman, passed away today.

I've received PMs and texts about this and finally sat down to try and find a way to tell everyone. There are no words to express my sorrow or his impact on and the loss that will be felt by me and our community. I only know it is true, and have asked his family to be kept informed about his services etc. I will pass along any information the family allows.

Please remember Nick and his family and friends in your prayers.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
This is the nick I will remember, and always will think about. He's the reason my jeep is where its at today. And he will be the reason where my jeep becomes something more.

I loved nick as he was like an older brother to me. Showed me guidance and steering me through tough choices.(in life) he will truly be missed. And as Tim said. Prayers for him, his family and his friends.

sent from my phone because I'm not turtley enough for the turtle club.

·
Registered
12,680 Posts
Felt like I just got hit by a semi truck.

The right words escape me and I'm so sorry to hear that he is no longer with us. He will truly be missed. I will keep him and his family in my thoughts.

Thanks for letting us know Luuca.

·
Premium Member
25,637 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Didn't know him but knew of him... sad.

RIP fellow Jeeper.

·
Registered
260 Posts
There should be a sticky or an entire board created to remember Nick. He has had an impact on us all, his knowledge and personality will be deeply missed. Rest in peace to a true jeep god and a great guy :(

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
Rest in Peace Nick. A sad day indeed :salute:

·
Moderation in Moderation
1995 YJ Wrangler SE
11,302 Posts
There should be a sticky or an entire board created to remember Nick. He has had an impact on us all, his knowledge and personality will be deeply missed. Rest in peace to a true jeep god and a great guy :(
^ this X100,000,000. Great idea Wazzier.

Not to be redundant - but a million ideas are floating through my mind right now yet i'm at a loss of words. Hadn't read any of his posts as of late and thought he was busy under the rig or something. Way too young to go - truly will be missed. Cracked plenty a smile at some of his posts.

R.I.P Anti

·
Registered
413 Posts
I didn't even know him all too well, but I'm stunned. I always enjoyed reading his posts. He was a fountain of knowlege, and seemed like an incredible guy.

Best wishes to his family, and my he rest in peace.

·
Registered
746 Posts
WOW... truly a sad day. He's helped me more than once on my rig and was always willing to give pointers. RIP my friend.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.