·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $178
Rating 4
Pros Price, clean welds, well made
Recommended yes

Comments: Bumper seems to be very well constructed with very clean welds, came unpainted. For the price of 178 bucks shipped I dont think the price can be beat. Shipped when promised. I would recommend this bumper to anyone. I will be purchasing a rear bumper from the same company when the time comes.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Price $150
Rating 4
Pros Great price, customized to my specs!
Cons The welds on top are stitched to the mounting place instead of a single bead, so water pools in between the two pieces. That's where mine is rusted.
Recommended yes

Comments: I've had mine for about 7 years and love it. I had it custom made 2" shorter on both sides. I think it fits the flow from frame to fenders better that way, and opens up some room to get approach angles a bit better on the corners.

Mine is the bumper with shackle eyes only, no winch plate or hoop.

The only thing I don't like is that on top, where the angle iron meets the box of the bumper, the welds aren't continuous and leave a lot of room for water to pool and seep between. Mine rusted there right away.

I'm moving it over to a TJ Rubicon and will weld & repaint.

DirtWorx is definitely great value!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.