Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Jeep02Apex said:
Vance, I can't wait to see you hanging around the TJ tech forums :rofl: It'll be much fun!!
I have been playing in the YJ, TJ and GC sections lately - mostly just reading and such. Having three YJ's, one LJ and one ZJ keeps me hopping outside of the forum. I am still hunting for an MJ and JK to add to the collection - but - I am told that I am not allowed to bring anymore pets home till my yard is a little bigger

2006sport said:
Jeep looks great Naekid!
Thanks, eh! :cheers2:

BTW: I thought about putting my CB where you did 2006Sport, but, that is where my digital electronic brake controller sits for my 7-pole wiring harness to my trailer. I am also trying to find a location for my 12-volt to USB plug ... haven't found the right place for it to call home on my dash - yet.

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'll have to snag some new pictures of my latest change-over.

The front suspension is now 1 3/4" BudgetBoost spacer with RE shocks and 1998 5.9L GrandCherokee front coils netting me about 3 1/2" worth of lift.

The rear suspension is now front LJ coils, no BudgetBoost with RE shocks.

From the top of my 32" BF Goodrich AT's I have 5 1/2" of air-space to the bottom of my fender-flare in the front end, in the rear end I have 5 3/4" of air-space - I am sitting level!!!

I also had a set of custom ZOR decals made up, so I washed the Jeep, dried it off and while in the car-wash bay, I put them into place ..

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
... and I have just installed 1-ton steering and adjustable trackbars front-n-rear and have completed some maintenance - bushing, seals, bearings, etc. I had a case of death-wobble and now I am down to just shimmy at certain speeds - throwing all those parts at my Jeep have helped significantly ...

Pictures to be uploaded shortly ...

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
... and the pictures of my new steering links and you can sorta see my new front adjustable trackbar ....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'll have to find my receipt from my local off-road shop to find out what brand they are. When I went in to talk to them, it was going to be either BDS or RE adjustable trackbars, then he called me up and said that he found a set of non-adjustable trackbars that would work and when I went in he said that my original request of adjustable trackbars arrived before the non-adjustables showed up.

They threw on the parts while doing an alignment for me ...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.