Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After stripping my jeep down to this a few months ago, I just picked up a new rig. I always said I wanted to go toyota, so that is what I picked up

Old rigs carcass:

new rig

Plans are:

switch out the spools for detroits
Swap out the 35s for some 37s
Roll Cage
Bob the bed
Front bumper w/ a mount for my winch off my old rig

·
Registered
778 Posts
Cool.. least you don't have to fool with the solid axle swap. What axle/springs in the front?

·
Some Call me RockDog
6,458 Posts
Here's what you get for going to the dark side...

Here's a couple yotas in my club...

This one's got a 302

He built the bed himself.

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey man im in austin are you parting with the 35" toyos how much would you want for them and how much tread is left if so

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
speedracer2536 said:
hey man im in austin are you parting with the 35" toyos how much would you want for them and how much tread is left if so
I am going to keep them for a little while, I have a few things that need to be done before swapping out the tires. I will post them up for sale on the board when I do decide to unload them:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have not had a chance to get this thing out wheeling yet, but i have played around a little behind our station here at work.

We did some work on it here today, took the doors off, fixed the tailgate, added turn signals, moved the one working speaker to the center of the truck near the shifter.

Not much flex out back, but there is a plan for that:D

I drove forward off the tree and put a new dent on the front fender

with enough hammering the doors will go back on

and here is a shot of the relocated speaker, and a shot of all the shifters

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.