Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
comprehensive and well done. Thanks. I just bought the same shocks from Kolak, and this is timely info to pick up the hardware first! I already have a BB, but even AFTER the BB, my front is only at 18.5" (so, I've sagged 1.5" in the front!!). So, bought new front springs too. Did you extend your bumpstops?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I did not extend the bump stops. I am still running a 245/65-17 so all I have done is increase tire clearance over. In the future, should I step up to a 31" tire I will consider it, especially if I have any rubbing/contact while flexed.
I'm running the exact same size tire. Reason for asking wasn't about the rubbing when flexed, but to manage the suspension travel because of the Bilsteins. The body is apparently 2" longer and without extended bumpstops I'm wondering if the springs will be the limiting factor (no problem), or if its the shocks (broken Bilsteins, ouch).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.