Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

· Registered
7,477 Posts
No. It is not what I read in the media, I saw the video. Yes the guy did wrong by being high and resisting. But there is no reason that cop had to kneel on him for so long. Even his own Police Chief stated on the witness stand that they are supposed to move the person to their side or this can happen.
The TV clips vs the body cams show very different stories.
The initial coroners' report did not show asphixiation damage, but the coroner was ordered to 'look again'. Many people have been restrained that way without dying (and this was pointed out by a series of expert witnesses). The cop was faced with holding him alone, while an upset mob had formed around him. In the lead up to the incident any time he got any relaxation he would attempt to break loose again. Notice the behavior of the police chief and ALL the political figures. They were terrified about another wave of rioting. Everything they said was carefully worded to try to placate the mob. Meanwhile the jury was driven home each day THROUGH those same areas where violent protests were occurring. I don't know HOW they could have let the trial occur anywhere near Minneapolis, the jurors were understandably intimidated. Can't blame them.

· Registered
127 Posts
I retired after 25 years. Thought teaching LEO classes at the local college would be a good retirement gig. They pay really good but I can't even teach the political policing we have now days. In large cities, patrol is told not to engage active shooters. That's what S.W.A.T. is for. Secure the perimeter and wait for them. S.W.A.T.. has to negotiate first so they'll look like the good guys before they allow the assault team to take out the shooter(s). Now we have to teach the same concept for race: If you get a call and the "suspect" is a different race, secure the scene without bothering the PEOPLE and wait for someone of the same race to show up. That way if it goes bad nobody really cares because it was same vs same. At least somebody there took charge and ended it, otherwise who knows how long they would have "negotiated" and caused more deaths. That Officer will probably be hung out to dry now when it's all over, he violated all the policies. Today, you have to sacrifice your own career and retirement to do the right thing.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts

· Registered
14,029 Posts
This sums it up very well;

It may sum it up... but I disagree with the title. America didn't ask for this... the anti-cop liberals, BLM, Al Sharpton, the leftist media and a host of other racist cop hating azzhats that the general populace and police departments listen to!
THAT is what has changed society and police in general.

Reactions: Boojo35

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Even if you support the neo-klan movement's control over police training, you have to admit they've done tremendous harm to this country by swinging the last election and giving us 4 years of Brandon.

I'm not surprised the neo-klan movement is still insisting the boys in brave are entitled to murder unarmed people. The neo-klan movement's internet tactics are still to insist that conservatives are required to support bad cops and the klan.

These rhetorical tactics are one of the ways the neo-klan movement has figured out how to leverage their small numbers. They've also figured out the only way they can maintain control of the cops is via taking control of police training. That's why the boys in brave are being trained to murder unarmed people.

Moreover, the boys in brave are being trained to inflict maximum psychological abuse on blacks. It's a gaslighting tactic, of inflicting maximum abuse on blacks and then saying their complaints are proof that they deserved to be subjected to maximum abuse.

So the boys in brave are metaphorically pinning blacks to the ground, and reaming them hard until they explode, and then saying they deserved the abuse because they weren't able to take it. More than one-third of african-american males have been incarcerated. The boys in brave have purposefully destroyed more than one-third of african-american families through this calculated strategy of inflicting maximum abuse on them.

Here's what happens to those who don't resist :

All of us have a duty to resist :

The boys in brave have to be litigated in bankruptcy, because that's our only chance of dislodging the neo-klan movement from their control over police training.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
I watched those videos Cat, and honestly, for me I did not see all that you are saying. Some, yes, but not all.
The first video of McClain, he clearly resisted. That was stupid. The officers TOLD him he was being investigated and all he had to do was comply. He kept arguing and resisting and then one of the officers said he went for the officer's gun! Again, stupid. After that it becomes harder to tell all the circumstances.

Moreover, the boys in brave are being trained to inflict maximum psychological abuse on blacks. It's a gaslighting tactic, of inflicting maximum abuse on blacks and then saying their complaints are proof that they deserved to be subjected to maximum abuse.
So the boys in brave are metaphorically pinning blacks to the ground, and reaming them hard until they explode, and then saying they deserved the abuse because they weren't able to take it. The boys in brave have purposefully destroyed more than one-third of african-american families through this calculated strategy of inflicting maximum abuse on them.
It certainly is apparent you are very passionate on this subject, but in the quoted above, the first video in my view had nothing to do with the dude being black. I certainly do not believe ALL PD departments are racist free. But I have a hard time believing any of this is part of training. Seems THAT would be something easily provable. We know there are bad apples in PD's, what percentage, but I do not know. But I do know they come in ALL colors!

I honestly did not follow the George Floyd case very closely. So I do not have enough knowledge to comment other than at the very beginning it also appeared he was resisting getting into the car. After that it gets crazy. It sounds like the officers did a choke hold? I do not agree with that. Do I think tactics and training have changed and/or degraded... yes, just as I stated in my previous post. But again, I saw nothing to suggest it was all b/c he was black?
Am I missing something here? You of course are intitled to your views, but the quoted is painting with a really huge brush.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
and then one of the officers said he went for the officer's gun!
The boys in brave are so sure their brazen lies will be accepted that they can gaslight us into not believing our lying eyes. It's like the Baltimore cops planting evidence while they're wearing body cams because they're used to every lie being accepted without question.

Since the internet is supporting the cops' habitual dishonesty, the only way to "prove" their deceit is by getting them in front of a jury.

One of the components of the neo-klan movement's training for cops includes coaching them on the lies they need to tell. They're even coached to lie for the benefit of the original recording, like the woman who claimed to be holding her tazer when she was planning to murder the unarmed black kid. The investigator recognized she was lying and easily tripped her up upon interrogation.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Here's what happens to those who don't resist :
How can you tell he isn't resisting? You really can't see anything.

But I completely agree with you that "All of us have a duty to resist" to an extent. Looking suspicious and "different" are not grounds for being physically detained by police. It's ridiculous that 3 cops can't restrain a skinny ~150lb person without without him dying or them "risking their lives".

Apparently society believes the cops and citizens are to consult some decision tree or flow chart at least every millisecond. Make the wrong decision at any junction, and you'll end up dead or on trial for murder. There is no gray area, all things are definite: Those are all racist white cops who are part of a 100% racist organization intent on murdering black men - OR - this guy just shouldn't have been suspicious and should have complied so he got what he deserved.

Turns out we're all human beings, not computers. Approaching the man confidently, firmly, but without touching / aggression would have gone a long way. And stopping, removing your stupid ski mask that you're wearing in summer would have gone a long way.

You will never be successful in your endeavor to convince Conservatives / the Right that there are systemic issues with police as long as you insist that the line is drawn at race. I agree with you that there are systemic issues with the police, and that Conservatives had better wake up to it and stopping flying those retarded "Blue Lives Matter" flags.

Almost the exact same thing as the Floyd incident happened to a white man (who wasn't on drugs, didn't commit a crime, didn't have a criminal past known to the officers involved). The video was posted here. The police were apathetic and the paramedics laughed. Where is the outrage? Why doesn't it make your list?

These are facts:
1. Black people commit more crime per capita
2. (1) was caused in large part by racist history like segregation
3. (1) continues due to individual decisions and environments/culture/lifestyle naturally perpetuating themselves

Poverty breeds crime. Crime results in more policing. Policing results in more incidents like these and more incarceration.

The solution to these incidents doesn't lie solely with the police. Fixing the systemic issues with police will not change those facts above at all. To be succinct, these communities and environments need to be destroyed, broken up. That sounds harsh, but it needs to be. There's much to discuss and elaborate on, but the Band-Aids have not worked, and certainly not on the time frame that the left pretends to want (they don't want a solution. They love racism. They love victims. They love poverty).

Insisting that the line be drawn at race has reversed the progress we've already made. We are raising racists.

What do you think about this?
Bodycam footage from fatal Grand Rapids police shooting of Patrick Lyoya - YouTube
Michigan Officer Who Killed Black Driver Is Charged With Second Degree Murder (yahoo.com)

Sure would have been nice if the officer had successfully maced the guy. Maybe he should have just let him go. Would have been nice if the guy weren't a crminal. Would have been nice if he hadn't run. Would have been nice if he had complied.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
The internet supports the boys in brave being trained to inflict maximum psychological abuse on blacks. It's a gaslighting tactic, of inflicting maximum abuse on blacks and then saying their complaints are proof that they deserved to be subjected to maximum abuse.

Saying they deserved the abuse, because they weren't able to take it. More than one-third of african-american males have been incarcerated. The boys in brave have purposefully destroyed more than one-third of african-american families through this calculated strategy of inflicting maximum abuse on them.

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
If you are being arrested here in the US and YOU comply............ The odds of dying or be killed by a cop is so astronomically low that it can't be measured. In other words " Not going to happen"

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Thanks for seconding the cops' sense of entitlement in tormenting law-abilding blacks. "They deserve to suffer maximum psychological abuse at the hands of the government because they weren't strong enough to take it."

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
The boys in brave have purposefully destroyed more than one-third of african-american families through this calculated strategy of inflicting maximum abuse on them.
Cat, what you wrote up there is simply not true! I have encountered the police (in my younger days) more than most.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
I can repeat myself too.

The internet supports the boys in brave being trained to inflict maximum psychological abuse on blacks. It's a gaslighting tactic, of inflicting maximum abuse on blacks and then saying their complaints are proof that they deserved to be subjected to maximum abuse.

Saying they deserved the abuse, because they weren't able to take it. More than one-third of african-american males have been incarcerated. The boys in brave have purposefully destroyed more than one-third of african-american families through this calculated strategy of inflicting maximum abuse on them.
You will never be successful in your endeavor to convince Conservatives / the Right that there are systemic issues with police as long as you insist that the line is drawn at race.

This is productive.

You are failing at solving the problem you say you care about. You will continue to fail. This stonewalling and broad brushing that you've done for years leaves me with thinking that you don't have any interest in solving these problems. Similar to all of leftists on this forum on every other topic.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Your support for bad cops swung the last election, and gave us 4 years of Brandon

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I've seen this tactic before, as a distraction from the cops' strategy of demeaning and humiliating law-abiding blacks.

Blame the gun. Blame the movie. Don't blame the cops for their maximal efforts at breaking law-abiding blacks.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on the internet tactics of the neo-klan movement.

This thread is about the cops' practice of writing reports to reflect an alternate reality where their actions are justified.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts