Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Texas Cops Hide From School Shooter

2349 Views 52 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Pine_Cat
While he kills women and Children for an hour and 15 minutes.
I'm just guessing that none of them were combat veterans. Veterans don't run and hide when others are armed, especially women and children.
I'm not a veteran, I'm deaf in one ear so they wouldn't take me.
I do have veteran friends and I know they don't run from anything (except maybe Godzilla)
What is their job? Parking tickets?
  • Angry
Reactions: wmorgancal
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
I’m following this story of course, but I’m not at all confident we’ll ever know the truth. If the cops did delay, they of course are practiced at writing reports to reflect an alternate reality where their actions are justified.

And on the other side, we have a liberal press that’s always ready to push the anti-2A narrative, as well as demonize anything related to Texas, Florida, or any state with conservative administrations.

I’m at a loss to come up with any reporting source that will be reliable against all the bias in play.

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
The main reason to be a cop is to protect the public...... and if need be.... protect the public with your life, period. I saw a video last nite showing parents begging the cops to do something and keeping them (parents) from doing anything.

Grown men or women don't stand around and wait on backup.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
The main reason to be a cop is to protect the public...... and if need be.... protect the public with your life, period. I saw a video last nite showing parents begging the cops to do something and keeping them (parents) from doing anything.

Grown men or women don't stand around and wait on backup.
It really comes down to training and commitment. But after the NON-responses we saw during the dem summer of love insurrectionist RIOTS and all the cops standing around doing NOTHING... are we really that surprised? Way too much politics have been interjected into police departments IMHO. Times have certainly changed!

Reactions: Augustus McCrae

· Registered
44 Posts
Iam sure departments around the country have low morale after the last decade of the media putting a microscope on them for a handful of stories. Iam sure alot of good officers have quit due to the identity politics war waged against them.

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Honestly, there might be some common ground with the left on police reform and funding. Ask yourself what you're paying for. Someone to write you a ticket at every opportunity but stand idly by when things look dangerous? Someone who will definitely follow the orders of the tyrants because "they're just doing their job"?

Surely, this was procedural. Ok, well, we don't need this procedure. We don't need a bunch of people to stand around and do nothing.

Of course there are many hero police, but the word is thrown around too loosely. And they know who they are and would not defend situations like these.

· Registered
14,029 Posts
We don't need a bunch of people to stand around and do nothing.
You've obviously never been to San Francisco. That is literally ALL they do... well, ok, write parking tickets. I have been there numerous times (Giants games) and seen peeps shooting up chit in their arms whilst the cops just walk by... pissing and defecating as the cops just walk by. It's really quite unbelievable... but that is the norm now. I'm really not sure why SF even has cops anymore? Oh, snap, to write parking tickets! My bad!

Reactions: bobjp

· Registered
258 Posts
Parking tickets are easy pickings, especially if the driver isn't around so there's no confrontation. That's what they're looking for, any calls with no confrontation with people.

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I’m following this story of course, but I’m not at all confident we’ll ever know the truth. If the cops did delay, they of course are practiced at writing reports to reflect an alternate reality where their actions are justified.

And on the other side, we have a liberal press that’s always ready to push the anti-2A narrative, as well as demonize anything related to Texas, Florida, or any state with conservative administrations.

Agreed, the boys in brave believe in corruption, and they attack unarmed people

· Premium Member
5,038 Posts
I did not read the entire thread. I do not need to.

In my part of the country, any white cop should be advised to lay low in fear that he may shoot a black perpetrator.

Seriously. Somehow, if a white cop came in and shot a black dude that was murdering elementary students. The cop would be the one at fault in many peoples eyes.

Now, the PIG that killed the black dude in wisconsin by kneeling on him, Chauvan, sp? was just wrong. He should be burned at the stake.

I do not know the race of anybody involved in this incident. My point is. The last job in the world I would want right now is being a white cop.

BTW. The Grand Rapids cop (in my area) that shot the black dude who supposedly did not understand English and has Sharpton and all those folks fired up. The black dude understands enough English to know the situation. Even if he did not. In no language barrier ever do you ever think of eluding or running from a cop. Period. Hell. I do not understand the Police in Germany, France, Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, many places that I have been. I know for sure to not try to run from them though. That is common sense.

This white cop and this African Immigrant went hand to hand in battle for the cops tazer for 90 seconds. Full blown battle for the tazer for twice the amount of time that a professional hockey player calls a shift and is exhausted. That 90 seconds is not the time of the full battle.

The autopsy came back. The dude had a .29 blood alcohol content. That may have led him to some bad decisions. He was bombed on his *** after it was already daylight the next day.

Carry on Al Sharpton and all you other POSs about white priveledge, profiling, white cops killing blacks, etc.

Of course we all believe and I do also that a former Marine, Ranger, Seal, etc. would have just taken over or tried to. Damn. I think that I would have as a citizen. I first hand will say that you do not know how you will deal with a combat zone, the fear of dying, until you have been shot at or bombed. JS.

Back to my point. The last thing in the world I would want to be right now is a white cop. To live in fear of imprisonment for merely doing my job.

Reactions: RockWoRM

· Registered
7,477 Posts
Meanwhile in many areas, traffic accidents have increased, in part because official policy has been to avoid traffic violation stops with some claiming it leads to 'escalation'.

No. in a traffic stop, you take your ticket and be on your way in 10 minutes--if you're innocent, you take that up with the judge. The only reason it 'escalates' is if
you start fighting with the cop
you are DUI
you have illegal drugs in the car
you have outstanding warrants
you have illegal weapons.

· Registered
7,477 Posts
Now, the PIG that killed the black dude in wisconsin by kneeling on him, Chauvan, sp? was just wrong. He should be burned at the stake.
Despite what you have read in the media, the answer is not so straightforward. There is serious question if that particular position would have been fatal if he had not been extremely high on fentanyl. And constantly (from the body cam) of continuously physically fighting with the cops. He brought much of that on himself, as is evidenced by the fact that the other guy with him did not fight the cops and was completely unharmed.

· Premium Member
5,038 Posts
No. It is not what I read in the media, I saw the video. Yes the guy did wrong by being high and resisting. But there is no reason that cop had to kneel on him for so long. Even his own Police Chief stated on the witness stand that they are supposed to move the person to their side or this can happen.

Reactions: RockWoRM
1 - 20 of 53 Posts