Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, was just curious if anyone relatively close to Hastings would let me take a test drive (or even just ride in) with their Jeep. I've never driven one before, and I'd like to make sure I like the way and feel of them before I make my purchase.

I don't mind driving up to Lincoln or Omaha either, just give me a time!

Thanks!
-Zach

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I'm only 17 so it's hard for me to get a test drive at a dealership for insurance reasons or whatever. And to be completely honest with you, there isn't a single used Wrangler at ALL anywhere around Hastings! Closest one I found was in Grand Island, and that was an '01 Sport at a dealership for almost 13k.

I can make it a trip to come up to Omaha if need be. Take the girlfriend out for a nice dinner or something up there :) If anyone else is around that's closer though, just let me know!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey buddy, I live in hastings.. Id be happy to let you take a spin in my jeep...

I work at Oreilly's my name is Mike.

The only thing to consider about my jeep, is that I have hard plastic racing buckets in mine. They are comfortable after you get used to them.. I love them to tell the truth, but they may feel really different to you, so keep that in mind.. Also, my jeep is a manual, so if you cannot drive a stick, then you probably wont be able to drive mine..

anyways, hit me up.

Later

MurrayII

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.