11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $3000
Rating 3
Average Price $793.33
Manufacturer Teraflex
Recommended Yes: 13 / No: 0

This system includes a 3" lift kit, shocks, front swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar bracket, bumpstops and all necessary hardware. This kit will allow you to run up to a 35" tire (aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less are required).

Fits all JK Wranglers including Rubicon and Unlimited.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $811
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Appears well made. Installation is a bit more than I wanted. Everything went well. recommend anyone looking for more than a budget boost. Will continue to evaluate.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Not sure about the lift but it seems to be a 3in and came with Doetchtek shocks.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Price $859
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great lift, gives you more than the estimated 3". More like 4". Doesnt come with an adjustable front track bar or relocation bracket... this is needed!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Price $600
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: the lift was easy to install and teraflex had great customer support when I needed a new bracket

·
Registered
407 Posts
Price $400
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: This is actually their 2.5" lift, but when installed, it gave me three full inches of lift. Great product, very complete.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Price $600
Pros Great articulation, right up to the point where the springs pop loose and the brake lines kink.
Cons Need a limiting strap in the rear, and extended braided brake lines for the front.
Recommended yes

Comments: Drivability is slightly more bumpy than stock.
Cornering is stable and better.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Price $1
Pros Rides well, complete kit, good quality.
Cons Handling is slightly affected
Recommended yes

Comments: Why do I have to write a review to update my profile? Duh JF.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Price $750
Pros fair price and lift quality for what I wanted. good quality. I received fox shocks, bilsteins were not available.
Cons no issues, smooth ride IMO but I suppose ride quality sacrifice vs kits costing $$$
Recommended yes

Comments: great balance between budget and top shelf kits. I am not a trail junky, this is my DD with occasional use. better performance than Budget boost would give for just a little more money. needed new shocks anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.