Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm beginning to install a Howe full hydro system in a 2013 JKUR with stock 3.6, well mostly stock, it's got a RIPP on it.

Come to find out the TC pump doesn't bolt right up to the factory bracket. I messaged howe and they said we haven't incountered this before, let me look into it. They then basically shot me a link to AGRs fabricated mount.

Which sure that'll work but I shopped around a bit and can only find 2 or 3 who make this mount...??? And $130 was the cheapest.

Is a TC pump on a 3.6 Pentastar really not that common that there's only two options for a required bracket?

probably wrenchin instead of wheelin

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
sounds like deal. Unless you can fabricate it for less. In stock?

Think about the market here. How many JK go full hydro. Once you go there they tend to ride a trailer to the crawling. Street full hydro is less then most would want to deal with. and on say 40s. So its a small market.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And then I also realized that if you're going full hydro on a JK you probably already done a LS swap. Plenty of brackets for a LS.

The AGR bracket looks to be not available till Oct 21, waiting to hear from PSC if they have one as there's no mention of them but you can see one in thier pics of the kits.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update... AGRs was in stock through them but I went with PSC as they called back first.

Still had to space it out 3/8" to line up the belt but I think that is more on the RIPP supercharger brackets vs PSC being off.

So unless you got an LS if you're pumping a TC pump on your JK go with PSC or AGR...

Also found out that Howe doesn't offer weld plates for thier ram clamps but PSC, AGR I think, and Trail Gear do so another item missing from Howe.

And you can't use PSCs or TGs weld plates with Howe as they are 4" hole spread and 1" wide where Howe is 3.5" spread and 3/4" wide... figures...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts