Zip93063
ModelCJ
KeywordsT18,T176,granny,Dana20, Dana 20, Dana300
StateCA
CitySimi Valley
Price1500
ShippingLocal Pick-up
PaymentCash Only
Selling my T19 transmission and Dana 300 transfer case from my 1981 CJ7. Keeping the engine.

The Details

Transmission (Borg Warner T19, '86 Ford F250 donor)
A T19 is the T18, but with synchros for 1st and reverse.
5:01 1st gear
Novak billett PTO covers
T176 bell housing
Rebuilt in 2015 during build with Novak kit
Works perfect, no issues, no leaks

Scout II Dana 300 (in Jeep circles, this is the holy grail of xtransfer cases) used only the last year of production.
Texas pattern, AA adapter to transmission. Rebuilt with Novak kit in 2015
shifts perfect, no issues, no leaks

About 4-5000 miles on everything. Includes Luk flywheel, pressure plate and clutch, both shifters.

4500 on ebay, 2500 here with no adapter....this is gotta be a hella deal! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOLD

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm putting together a Ford T-18/Scout 300 setup for my CJ7 and doing a little research.

What is the electrical pickup in the speedometer for? VSS for EFI?

Otherwise, does the Jeep speedometer cable hook up normally after re routing it?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Adapter?

Correct me if I am wrong but the Scout Dana 300 ( Texas bolt pattern) unit does not require an adapter to bolt to the T-18 transmission. I have this set up on my CJ 7 as well as a spare with no adapter plate.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but the Scout Dana 300 ( Texas bolt pattern) unit does not require an adapter to bolt to the T-18 transmission. I have this set up on my CJ 7 as well as a spare with no adapter plate.
In stock form, when using an International T-18 or a Jeep T-18, there is still a 1 inch plate between the T-18 and transfer case. Some refer to it as the rear bearing retainer, but many call it the adapter.

If you have a Ford T-18, you would either get an adapter kit from Advance, Novak, or others that make them, but they are patterned after the stock Jeep plate.

In my case, I'm using a Ford T18 and a Scout 300, but I'm using the factory Jeep retainer plate/adapter. I'll just need to drill some holes and plug others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.