Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1981 CJ 7
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 1981 CJ7 with inline 6. The PCV valve is a T-shaped valve. The larger nipple is connected to the hose that goes to the intake/carb. The smaller nipple doesn't have a hose attached.

Should it have a hose attached and, if so, attached to where? Can I just go with a standard L-shaped PCV Valve or do I need to find a T-shaped one when I replace it?

Thanks y'all!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.