Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't the right place for this, but I am selling my Jeep and I have a NOS T-176/300 shift boot that I don't need. Thought more interested people might see it here.
Wood Grey Gas Hardwood Flooring
Wood Tool Bumper Automotive exterior Gas
Wood Publication Font Hardwood Packaging and labeling
Wood Font Wood stain Hardwood Flooring

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
PM sent

Reactions: keith460

·
Premium Member
1984 Jeep CJ-7 Renegade
9,966 Posts
I'd be all over that too if I had a T176/300 combo. Nothing can compare to OEM rubber boots over the aftermarket garbage Crown and Omix sell.

·
Registered
1982 CJ7
177 Posts
I'd be all over that too if I had a T176/300 combo. Nothing can compare to OEM rubber boots over the aftermarket garbage Crown and Omix sell.
Not my setup either, and certainly Mopar NOS would be best.

Just curious is you would lump Fairchild in with Crown/Omix on this one as they do make that boot (and the D300-only boot with a T4/T5)?

·
Premium Member
1984 Jeep CJ-7 Renegade
9,966 Posts
Just curious is you would lump Fairchild in with Crown/Omix on this one as they do make that boot (and the D300-only boot with a T4/T5)?
I think Fairchild is much better than the Crown and Omix. I only have the lower intermediate steering shaft boot from Fairchild for a few years now and it certainly has outlived the Crown boot that was on there previously that lasted only a couple of month's.

Reactions: sherm1016

·
Registered
1982 CJ7
177 Posts
I think Fairchild is much better than the Crown and Omix. I only have the lower intermediate steering shaft boot from Fairchild for a few years now and it certainly has outlived the Crown boot that was on there previously that lasted only a couple of month's.
Thanks. Appreciate the insights as always.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts