Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 4dr Wrangler. "Desert driving and riding". I am not a big rock crawler and do not neccesarily plan to be, but I don't want any obstacles to stop me because I am not properly equipped.

I am sitting bone stock right now on 32's.

I was orginally planning on going 33's because I have to drive this to commute in as well but 'everyone' is telling me 35's at minimum, especially on the 4drs.

I do mostly desert dirt and sand.

What is the smoothest riding suspension you all reccomend in your experience. My buddies are telling me Fab Tec 6" Long arm life. Others are reccomending a 5" ICON, or Rubicon lift.

My jeep lift experience is from the early 80's where they rode much more stiff than this 07 Wrangler.

I am looking to traverse anywhere I want in the desert and get some long travel smoothness out of my Jeep.

Enough running my suck; What do you good folks reccomend?

Thank you for taking the time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man, I just joined this forum yesterday and this was my first post. You all ROCK! Thank you for the massive amount of helpful information. MUCH appreciated.

Would I be smoking crack to run this beast on 33's or 34's, or do you all prescribe to the 35's minimum on the 4 drs?

Thank you again!

Off to read MoparToYou's link.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.