100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $1800
Rating 4
Average Price $349729.46
Manufacturer Superlift
Recommended Yes: 14 / No: 1

basic 4 inch, coils, front trac bar, rear bracket etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price $650
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Superlift Superide lift gave me 5 inches of extra ground clearence plus clears my 33" with no problem easy to install

·
Registered
381 Posts
Price $750
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Very easy install, nice ride, looks good, nice quality, i love this kit, super lift is great

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $600
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great lift with little problems. Running bilsteins that never fail or overheat. The coils rub the bump stops after wheeling with out sway bar hooked up, annoying but not a problem.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Price $680
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I went with the Bilstien shocks. Goood decision. These things are the best. I've used these shocks on my last few trucks. The superlift kit rides better than stock. The springs are awsome. I would like a better setup for the rear track bar. But, they are supposed to have corrected that now and will be sending me a new unit soon. A+ company to deal with.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Came down to the Superlift or the Rubicon Express. All my buddies are running the Rubicon and it rides like a tank. Superlift makes a great kit for the money and rides great.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Price $730
Pros well built, free bilstein upgrade
Cons no pitman arm included, instructions could be better.
Recommended yes

Comments: 4 wheel parts shipped the wrong springs and neglected to mention the kit needed a pitman arm. took them 1.5 mos to ship the kit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Price $300
Pros Rancho 3 inch lift with 1 inch spacers
Cons 1 inch spacers. now i need some adjustable control arms front and rear.
Recommended yes

Comments: Since the Rancho lift kit isnt listed here for ZJ. I think that it overall was eazy to do. Just have the right tools and a airsupply/wrench and you will be good to go. this was my second one and still went smoothly.

·
Banned
81 Posts
Price $1000
Pros Front end parts are quality. Have funtioned and stood up well over time.
Cons Leaf springs are JUNK, and blocks need to go. Shocks are very marginal at best. Go with Rubicon Express.
Recommended no

Comments: The front end parts of the Superlift 4" kit perform suprisingly well. I was skeptical when I ordered. However, the rear end parts of this kit should be thrown in a dumpster. The leaf springs of this kit are NOT for heavy duty use (bumpers, spares, jacks, ANY cargo at ALL). Save your money and shoot for a Rubicon Express lift and shocks. Much better quality.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Price $450
Pros inexpensive way to get 4" of lift to clear 33's
Cons a little stiff.
Recommended yes

Comments: this is the most cost effective way to get 33's to clear as long as you dont mind the stiff ride. i would recommend the softest shocks you can find without making it too bouncy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.