Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a group of Jeepers really excited about snow wheeling this weekend (Saturday), but I am not familiar with the best trails/forest roads to go snow wheeling on.
We had originally planned to do the WABDR route from Ellensburg to Cashmere and ending up in Leavenworth for dinner. With the elevations climbing as high as 6,400 feet and rumors of blizzards, I am not sure thats the best route for a beginners snow wheel group.

If you have any suggestions for mild forest roads or know of another group going on a snow run that wouldn't mind a small group tagging along, please let me know.

Thanks!!! And Happy Thanksgiving!!

·
Registered
10,883 Posts
Snow wheeling. You should pack for at least over night with 4 season gear, food mater the WHOLE set up.. If uyou get stranded on a day trip it can end rather bad if are there a night or longer. Recovery in snow is very hard too. NOTHING like dry roads. You can be pulled down with them. So many extra straps, winch lines..Or just go like its a day summers ride off into the sunset...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.