Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,796 Posts
For myself, I would always buy Weber products. I have had great luck with them, they always seem to be very well made.

On any occasion I have had a minor issue, the Weber customer service department has just sent me the needed part with no questions asked.

·
Bouncin' on a Budget
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ended up with a Dyna-Glo grill. note sure on the exact model as i bought it from an auction site damaged (small dent i the back) seems pretty high quality. 4 burner plus the side burner, bronze in color. so far so good.

Reactions: pentastarguy

·
Registered
274 Posts
Get a Broil King made in Canada.
I have 2 that are like 20 years old and no problems. Get a model that has stainless steel grates and you won't go wrong.
Also remember to never clean it.
Millions of restaurants can't be wrong.
Buy what you want but don't give China a penny of your money earned here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Get a Broil King made in Canada.
I have 2 that are like 20 years old and no problems. Get a model that has stainless steel grates and you won't go wrong.
Also remember to never clean it.
Millions of restaurants can't be wrong.
Buy what you want but don't give China a penny of your money earned here.
thanks, I've thought of them
Nonono, "made-in-China" stuff is definitely not for me

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any other suggestions except webber and coleman?
I usually check guides and articles, different reviews. I have encountered so many sites offering brief info on every product available on the market, however it always turns out to be an ad. My friend who is keen on various meat recipes and meat itself suggested I look through well fed blog. Indeed, wellfed has a nice article on the best 3 burner gas grills, however I still have some doubts. I'd be very grateful if you could see this article and say if there are worthy options. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought a char broil infrared this week actually and I'm happy with it. First time I've cooked sausages and didn't have to deal with flare up. Was nice cooking veggies next to it to aand not losing any thru the grates. For under 300, I'm happy so far. I wanted a weber but just couldn't justify the extra coin

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I have the CharBroil 3 burner infrared and love it for cooking stuff like boneless chicken, steaks, hot dogs, sausage, things that don't drip much. But when cooking greasy stuff like burgers the infrared plates get so filled up that it takes a long time for it to not smoke, even with taking the grates out and cleaning them with the tool that comes with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the CharBroil 3 burner infrared and love it for cooking stuff like boneless chicken, steaks, hot dogs, sausage, things that don't drip much. But when cooking greasy stuff like burgers the infrared plates get so filled up that it takes a long time for it to not smoke, even with taking the grates out and cleaning them with the tool that comes with it.
I also have CharBroil, but I don't have any problems with it.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.