Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Stocker Picture thread

300K views 1K replies 565 participants last post by  GrtLksMarlin 
#1 ·
That's right folks. I've decided to start splitting up the picture thread. That and there's a lot of pictures that don't work anymore, so as time goes on we'll start cleaning out the old Picture thread.

Please place your Stock height GC's in here. If you had pics in the old thread and want to put them in here, that's fine. Load her up. If you have a lift, please refer to the Lifted Picture thread forum I've just started.

The old thread is located here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51868

Please no comments, only pictures. I will delete any posts that don't include images or links to images.

I have attempted to move some posts from the previous picture thread to here with not much success. Please repost your pics here! Sorry!

Let's see your Stockers! :thumbsup:

#256 ·
li'l jeep said:
thank ya much...real quick without ruinging the flow of topic, why can't i post pics, i thought over a certain amt of posts i could
That is odd, not sure why. I know once you're over 50 posts, it should allow you. You had everything down right...very strange. :confused:

#258 ·
:dunno:

And we better stop thread hijacking the picture section before Hunter decides to take some wrath out on us... :D

#261 ·
Found some old stock pics thought i would post tehm
At the dealer

Ride home from the dealer

Show off

#262 ·
i can't post pics yet, but here's links!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/174/413045362_5a910d04c5_o.jpg

1996 ZJ Laredo, 187,000 miles and still rockin it!

I also took the front two doors off today

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/415751361_0df4b5fdb7_o.jpg

and this is my friends TJ (i think? YJ? hmm), only work I've done is pick up and deliver, as well as assemble and mount his Rock hard 4x4 rear bumper + swingarm. the underside is full traction something or other..
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/165/415751390_e08081b372_o.jpg

cool and hi from a n00b

#263 ·
shaughn said:
i can't post pics yet, but here's links!

1996 ZJ Laredo, 187,000 miles and still rockin it!

I also took the front two doors off today

and this is my friends TJ, only work I've done is pick up and deliver, as well as assemble and mount his Rock hard 4x4 rear bumper + swingarm. the underside is full traction something or other..

cool and hi from a n00b
Click freeze.......

#265 ·
Gushikawa said:

This is it for now... bone stock.
Lift, tires coming soon.... hopefully within the next month.
Nice Ride :thumbsup:

#271 ·
jw does anyone like the look of a zj w/o the plastic rear bumper on... i already got the front one off and im takin off the plastic side panels on my zj... so im wonderin if i should take the rear part off... what do you guys think?

#272 ·
thebgkoolio said:
jw does anyone like the look of a zj w/o the plastic rear bumper on... i already got the front one off and im takin off the plastic side panels on my zj... so im wonderin if i should take the rear part off... what do you guys think?
stock it doesn't look too bad... paint it with hammered black paint and also the tail pipe ... looks better IMHO.. heres some shots of mine before i put it back on... mine was stock in this pic... I painted everything black, the tail pipe wheel wells, shocks..

this last one is with a 2"BB

I got some with the black tail pipe at home.. post tomorrow.

#273 ·
My new to me 2001 Limited

Its my 1st Jeep, a very nice upgrade from a Saturn. 65k when I bought it. Was going to get an Overland 2002 with the same miles for 11k but the guy sold it when I went to go give him the check for it. :mad: I was not too pleased at the time but I love my new Jeep.

#274 ·
hockeysc23 said:
My new to me 2001 Limited

Its my 1st Jeep, a very nice upgrade from a Saturn. 65k when I bought it. Was going to get an Overland 2002 with the same miles for 11k but the guy sold it when I went to go give him the check for it. :mad: I was not too pleased at the time but I love my new Jeep.
Click free attempt...

#276 ·
PunisherZJ said:
Bought this a few days ago...installing a BB next week
Click free...looks like a 'teaser' photo of it when it was new! Other than the aging exaust pipe... :D

Sweet ride, can't wait to see the BB installed. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.