87 Posts
Stock Flex

Night Lights

Muddy Adventure

·
Registered
38 Posts
(link to pics was changed, sorry)

Man i almost don't want to lift/update my jeep. It's fun to go places in a stock one and actually make it. Even though people on other upgraded 4x4s look at you as you were nuts.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Fixed for ya
kserg said:
Stock you say... fine... I'll show you stock....

this is 100% stock...

Not bad for a stock jeep. :)

Now i know i need a lift and bigger wheels/tires... and damn skid plates... almost took out my tranny in 3rd pic. That rock was just laying on my pan, i can't believe it didn't get destroyed!

EDIT: Sorry, the URL of photos has changed a little.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not the greatest pics but they should work.

This was after a few minutes out in the field one night.

This was at my place of employment.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pic of it a little bit muddy:drool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked it up yesterday

I'm new to Jeep ownership and my first is a 2003 GC Limited

My first mods will be engine related I'm sure. Intake, exhaust, chip etc. Just trying to find out what the best ones are...

·
Banned
3,245 Posts
scaredsilly said:
I'm new to Jeep ownership and my first is a 2003 GC Limited

My first mods will be engine related I'm sure. Intake, exhaust, chip etc. Just trying to find out what the best ones are...
Click free

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
patrick983 said:
heres a few of my GCL still in stock form. sorry for the terrible quality, the day i decided to snap photos all i had with me was my phone. i dont have 50 posts yet so if someone feels inclined to repost these for me id be very appreciative :D

Here ya go:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
heres one more of mine, its a STUCK one, and stuck good. the front end is actually resting on the axle, front wheels arent even touching ground, water level got to the pedals inside. i was trying to straddle some deep ruts and fell off into the ruts. stupid mud. even worse i had to be pulled out by a tacoma :brickwall haha jk i love taco's

and just to level out the playing field, the taco getting stuck on the SMALLER hole... :p

·
Registered
170 Posts
patrick983 said:
heres one more of mine, its a STUCK one, and stuck good. the front end is actually resting on the axle, front wheels arent even touching ground, water level got to the pedals inside. i was trying to straddle some deep ruts and fell off into the ruts. stupid mud. even worse i had to be pulled out by a tacoma :brickwall haha jk i love taco's

and just to level out the playing field, the taco getting stuck on the SMALLER hole... :p

OHHHHH SH**.... that sucks.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

Dealer plates? :rolleyes: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
:rofl:

hope you have a good vacuum!

201 - 220 of 1384 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.