Featuring higher output intensity than any other 2” light on the market,
these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality, with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns, all in a durable package.
Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the Stage Series 2" collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
From there, while other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the Stage Series 2" serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series 2" is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you! Click here to learn more: Beam Pattern Comparison Video.
- SAE Driving is designed to supplement your high beams, but it’s great for general illumination as well. Rather than a traditional "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in an 18x8 degree spread, providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds.
- SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view, with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It serves as a great upgrade for any factory foglamp, and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow, which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
- Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination with a full 60x60 degree spread of light. Unlike generic "flood" lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight, our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface, to provide a true optically designed spread, for even illumination throughout. It is perfect to use as a backup light, for lighting up anything at low speeds, or for trailers and worksites.
- Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 40x20 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
- Spot is an unmodified pattern, shining light directly from the TIR optic. The result is a highly focused 6-degree beam of light, perfect for directing light far into the distance.
Not just off road.
When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Driving White pattern meets SAE J581 standard as a Driving/Auxiliary High Beam Light, and the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use.
Need a different beam pattern or color? You can swap it yourself! We offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your Stage Series SSC2 Pods.
For states that require them, or for extra styling or protection, we also offer snap-on covers for your SSC2 Pod. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your SSC2 Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!
Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.
White or Yellow.
All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road.
Sport or Pro.
Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However, the Pro option is double the amount of total power.
The Stage Series 2" LED Pod includes a distinctive backlight feature, in your choice of white, amber, red, and blue.
The SSC2's backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.
NOTE: Due to the yellow lens, the Yellow SSC2 LED pod is only available with an Amber backlight color.
In the Box:
- Two (2) Stage Series 2" LED Pods
- Two (2) Deutsch-style wire pigtails
- Two (2) Mounting brackets and hardware
All Stage Series 2" LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back, and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation, you can wire yourself, use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness, or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness. Our Heavy Duty Dual Output 4-Pin Harness can be used to power up to four Stage Series 2" pods.
Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected]
PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)