Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
if you have a v8, RC will give you .75" spacers to level out the front (weight difference between the v8 and i6). spacers go between the coil springs and the upper coil seats. they are a simple way of getting lift and/or leveling out the front or rear.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you have a v8, RC will give you .75" spacers to level out the front (weight difference between the v8 and i6). spacers go between the coil springs and the upper coil seats. they are a simple way of getting lift and/or leveling out the front or rear.
Yeah i have a v8. So they give em for free? and so spacers are like a cheaper way to give you an extra lift? But if i wanted a 2.25 in extra spacer lift should i get 3.00 spacers for the front?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahaha. t was like he was talkin right to me when he said newbie. I might just stick with the 3.5 for now until i have the money to afford all the other mods that would have to come along with a 5 in lift. Thanks alot though

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im glad I read that link, im also a newb to the zj ordered the rc x kit 4" was getting ready to go buy 33x12.5 km2 today now im kind of nervous maybe should stick to 32 breaking axles all the time would really piss me off.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im glad I read that link, im also a newb to the zj ordered the rc x kit 4" was getting ready to go buy 33x12.5 km2 today now im kind of nervous maybe should stick to 32 breaking axles all the time would really piss me off.
Hahahaha. Atleast ur just a newb to ZJ's. I'm a new to jeeps and cars overall. And yeah breakin axles all the time would be a bit of a nuisance. How much did tht lift cost you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.