JeepForum Content· Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Chatsworth Georgia, 30705
Click Here For Official Website
This club encompasses all of Northwest Georgia, Parts of Alabama and Tennessee. Not only do we strive for a family-fun enviroment, we do our best to make wheeling safe and fun for all members and vehicles, Stock or not. If you ever wanted to get in on a good community of people to spend quality time wheeling, or just talking about your rig, or just make good friends, here is the place to do it.
Required Equipment for RIDES, not joining the Club.
1. Functional Parking brake or Line Lock.
2. Tow strap (minimum 2"/20,000lbs).
3. Fire extinguisher (must be secured and easily accessible; mandatory for certain ORV parks).
4. Seat belts/restraints for all passengers.
5. CB with clear reception.
6. Recovery hooks or D-rings front & rear.
See you on the trail!
|None, Just Join The Website And Make Yourself Known!|
|Listed In History.|