Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's just not there anymore :(

I was wanting to get in touch with some of the regulars from Rugby and Minot.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess it died, so it was closed.

If any of former members stumble across this, post up here to stay in touch.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I was never familiar with the group you mentioned, but I'm in Fargo on the eastern edge of the state.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's been awhile since anyones posted something on this, but I am trying to get a group of people together in Minot/Rugby area since it's not to far from eachother! If we can get a group going thatd be awesome! PM me if anyone is interested on starting a Rugby/Minot group so we can go wheelin and maybe make a few trips to Sd and Montana once we get a few people.

·
Registered
124 Posts
So is there anyone that want to get a jeep/ off road group going in Minot or surrounding area. I've explored a little but can do much with no friends. Just looking for good weekend of fun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
To drag this out of the dirt but there is a xlub starting here in minot. Brand new and all but eager stsrt with the new year. Check out facebook.com/roighridersmjc
And our discussion page:
Facebook.com/groups/roughridersoffroadclub

·
Registered
124 Posts
XJEric said:
To drag this out of the dirt but there is a xlub starting here in minot. Brand new and all but eager stsrt with the new year. Check out facebook.com/roighridersmjc And our discussion page: Facebook.com/groups/roughridersoffroadclub
That's been out of commission for long time I looked it up lady year and never got anything out of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.