·
Registered
2 Posts
Price $249
Pros VERY NICE LOOK
EASY TO INSTALL
Cons NONE FOUND YET
Recommended yes

Comments: THIS IS A GREAT SOLID FRONT BUMPER. IT WAS WAS THE ONE FOR ME. I SPENT A LONG TIME LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT LOOK. GO FOR THE LOOK AND WHAT YOU WILL BE USING IT FOR. THAT'S HOW YOU FIND THE RIGHT BUMPER.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price $400
Pros *Durable and functional
*Built-in Warn winch mount
*(2) pre-drilled light holes
*1/4" thick welded/power coated steel
Cons *had to drill the factory holes larger and was a little pain to put on cause of it's weight
Recommended yes

Comments: You can't beat the price of this bumper considering the quality. I love the fact that the D-Ring holes are welded along. In fact, the entire bumper is welded. Plus, I love the Warn winch mounted built right in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Price $200
Pros Easy hookup. No cutting. Very Strong.
Cons Popular bumper.
Recommended yes

Comments: The front bumper is awesome. Easy to install, comes already painted, bolts up quickly to stock points. Only issue is that it is a very popular bumber so you're not the only person on the road with it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Price $149.99
Pros looks good, and has plenty of light tabs
Cons bottom bolts did not line up
Recommended yes

Comments: Even though the bottom bolts didn't line up i still love this bumper! It has an agressive look to it and is very strong. I was lucky to find it on ebay for $195 with shipping. I would recommend it for everyone

·
Registered
28 Posts
Price $200
Pros Nice bumper at a good price
Cons Wish there was something better to do with light wiring than to ziptie it to the backside of the bar
Recommended yes

Comments: nice bumper at a good price

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $300
Pros Easy to install. Lots of locations for lights.
Cons Needs wiring loom as had to drill for the holders for light wiring harness.
Recommended yes

Comments: I like how this bumper installed . It was only remove the bolts and reinstallthe bolts that are supplied with the new bumpers. Looks good as you can see from my uploaded pictures. As I said in the cons needs to have manufacturer installed wiring loom or you have to drill the bumper for holders of your wiring for the lights.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price $249
Rating 5
Pros very sturdy, spot for winch
Cons light tabs not positioned right
Recommended yes

Comments: i was lucky my smaller lights fit, but the tabs arent for every light, took a while to get used to the "sticking out" look, now that im used to it i jus wanna fill it wit a winch lol. Good price + very sturdy. The product that made me a smittybilt fan.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Price $300
Pros Good price- good tire clearance- look good- welds are ok.
Cons Powder coating is poor
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought the front, and rear bumpers and the side rails as a package that all match. All in all I am pleased with the set-up, especially on my budget.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Price $0.01
Pros Awesome looking, durable, the paint is still perfect even thought the paint of my grill and hood are chipped all to hell.
Cons None.
Recommended yes

Comments: It is pretty damn awesome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Price $270
Pros high approach angles and four tabs for offroad lights.
Cons havent came across any yet.
Recommended yes

Comments: saved alot of my first jeep in a wreck. nice powder coat finish too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Price $246
Pros mounts for up to four lights
Cons not really a con for me, but if your short and you need to raise the hood to check your oil or what not, the bumper can get in your way.
Recommended yes

Comments: This bumper bolts directly to the factory mounts on the frame. If you plan in putting a winch on the bumper, you should buy the raised winch plate for the bumper, this will minimize interfearance.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Price $249.99
Pros Very well built, great welds and durable coating. Great look as well
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I ordered from 4wd.com, came in about 4 business days. The bumper took about an hour and a half to install, no drilling or anything required, perfect fit. Great looks, has four spots for lights, two on the bottom edges and two on top. Could very easily mount a winch on it also. The coating is like a bedliner/rhinoliner that has pretty much stood up to anything. great product, great price, i recommend it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Price $260
Pros Strong, well made, 4 light tabs and 2 D-ring mounting points
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Bolts directly on with no modifications or drilling required. Bumper is well made and has 4 tabs to mount off road lights as well as 2 D-ring tabs. Begs to have a winch installed behind it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Price $140
Pros Heavy duty
Cons May get in the way in extreme rocks, but I'm not built for that yet
Recommended yes

Comments: Extremely strong, but somewhat heavy. Easy install

·
Registered
598 Posts
Price $300
Pros everything
Cons nothing
Recommended yes

Comments: it looks very good!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Price $235
Pros Easy Install, Great fit, nice black textured finish, cheap, great upgrade from stock. D-Ring mounts.
Cons Fairly Weak
Recommended yes

Comments: Picked up the Smittybilt SRC bumper from 4Wheel Parts the other day for $235 after taxes, on sale. Easy install and looks great on the YJ. The only concern is the weak mounting. It has D-Ring mounts but with only 2 bolts supporting the bumper to the frame I dont think i want to be pulling my rig up with their help. I would still definitely recommend this product.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Price $270
Pros Easy Install, Very Durable, Rough looking texture.
Cons 4 mount points rather then the stock 6, tough to install off-road lights.
Recommended yes

Comments: I love the bumper. Looks great on my jeep and any other jeep i have seen it on. It has a tough and rough feeling/looking texture. Very durable and looks like it can take a few hits. Its a little heavy but considering what it does I dont mind.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Price $400
Pros looks great, durable, winch mount...
Cons None so far
Recommended yes

Comments: Bumper looks great and does the job. Installation was a little long because we stripped the bolts, so as long as you don't do that it shouldn't take more than an hour or 2.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.