Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Price $160
Pros strong, lightweight, easy to install
Cons some of the screws are kinda hard to get to with the way the tubing is done on the flare but they wont come off when you finally get them on.
Recommended yes

Comments: Its actually the smittybilt tube flares for the rear of a TJ. I didnt think they would hold up to much if they caught tree limbs or whatever but ive laid the jeep on its side twice and drug it on the flares and even mounted to the body with just a few bolts, they didnt budge. very well worth the money.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Price $208
Pros LOOK GREAT! GREAT PRICE
Cons THE SMALL FLARE THAT GOES BEHIND THE FRONT FENDER DOES NOT LINE UP.. THE ANGLE IS WAY OFF. I WILL NOT BE INSTALLING THIS PART.
Recommended yes

Comments: THE SMALL FLARE THAT GOES BEHIND THE FRONT FENDER DOES NOT LINE UP.. THE ANGLE IS WAY OFF. I WILL NOT BE INSTALLING THIS PART.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price $500
Pros good, but somewhat cheap
Cons cheap
Recommended yes

Comments: I opted for the tube fender with the flares. They came powder coated, but had them color matched. They are an ok product, can tell they are from china.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Price $300
Pros Awesome love these flares 100% better then stock fenders
Cons Didn't like the rears as much only because had to drill 5 small holes for sheet metal screw to attach them
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall very happy with front and back. Bushwackers are stupid expensive and plastic

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.