Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Smith&Wesson

1173 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Pine_Cat
Look up what the CEO of S&W wrote to congress before showing up to another sht show hearing. Here's the last part but you need to read the whole thing ...... I just coulnt find a copy and paste

“A Smith & Wesson firearm has never broken into a home; a Smith & Wesson firearm has never assaulted a woman out for a late-night run in the city; a Smith & Wesson firearm has never carjacked an unsuspecting driver stopped at a traffic light,”
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
14,029 Posts
What the CEO of S&W should have said was the same cock n bull crap the fbi and the idiots who want to be judges and the like... ' Well, thank you for that question. I think your question is very important. I'm so glad you asked the question. It is one of the most important questions I've ever been asked. Thank you very much. I hope that answered your question."

Reactions: bobjp and 97Mule

· Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a s&w 40 back in the 90's and sold it after a few years. I think i will get another one after that statement!

· Premium Member
2,318 Posts
What the CEO of S&W should have said was the same cock n bull crap the fbi and the idiots who want to be judges and the like...

Can't be just like the Dems. It's the double-standard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts