SkyJacker SJ-TBA10 [$212.8]

4668 3
Product Information
Price $212.8
Rating 4
Average Price $207.6
Manufacturer SkyJacker
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 0

1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4" Lift 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2-5" Lift 1993-1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ 3-4" Lift track Bar Assembly,Front, Adjustable Skyjacker 2"- 5"
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $212.8
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Came as a kit with the steering stabilizer and like before I can't really compare it to anything but so far everything feels solid and it was a fairly easy install.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Price $160
Pros Its adjustable
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: This product did exactly what I needed it to do, eliminate my wobbling front end. Was not that hard to install and I have no mechanical knowledge. The instructions that come with the kit were not great but a quick search of the forums took care of all my questions.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Price $250
Pros Comes with new bracket to mount higher on axle, where original steering stabilizer mounted, which is now on this new bracket. Less of an angle then most others. Comes with new stabilizer
Cons When shipped, mine was missing the metal sleeve that slides into bushings, but easy enough to pull from old one and fit in. A bit pricey
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall great setup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.