Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.. I Recently bought a 2014 GC SRT.. tried to get Sirius setup but it sits at Loading Sirius XM please wait..... it also can't find the ID. Worked with Sirius for almost 2 hours last night. They are telling me to take it to a dealer.. Well I am super handy and good with cars and wanted to try to fix the issue myself. Does anyone know if the Sirius Tuner Model is built into the touchscreen or is it in the dash somewhere? Any help would be appreciate.

Kurt

·
My Reality Check Bounced
18,987 Posts
The tuner card is inside the radio. I'm guessing the card needs either a flash update or is defective.Does your GPS work, if you have it?

Reactions: bud168

·
My Reality Check Bounced
18,987 Posts
So you looked in the Subscription Information Screen for the Sirius ID?

"Touch the “Subscription Info” soft-key to access the Subscription Information screen.
Write down the SIRIUS ID numbers for your receiver. To reactivate your service, either call the number listed on the screen or visit Sirius online."

Otherwise, you can try calling Sirius again, during the day, as different reps have different knowlege bases. The ID may be still assigned to another account and their data base may need updated.

The dealer may charge a diagnostic fee since its out of factory warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you looked in the Subscription Information Screen for the Sirius ID?

"Touch the “Subscription Info” soft-key to access the Subscription Information screen.
Write down the SIRIUS ID numbers for your receiver. To reactivate your service, either call the number listed on the screen or visit Sirius online."

Otherwise, you can try calling Sirius again, during the day, as different reps have different knowlege bases. The ID may be still assigned to another account and their data base may need updated.

The dealer may charge a diagnostic fee since its out of factory warranty.
It reads unknown ID under the sub info.. I talked to 6 people at sirius, they gave it their best shot..

·
My Reality Check Bounced
18,987 Posts
The radio may have a diagnostic code set. You will need a full function scanner to see them, however.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts