Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1001 - 1005 of 1005 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yep! I can! I am an admin on there. Is your user name the same? I had the same problem when I joined in 2016. There is one guy that approves accounts and he almost never logs on anymore. This SHOULD change for the better in the coming months.
Yes, same user name as in the message I keep getting.
Thanks for the help.
Please let me know when cleared.

·
Registered
5 Posts
PLEASE DO NOT PAINT THAT!!!! It looks amazing the way it is! Are you on IFSJA.org? I think the front wheels and tires are perfect. If you can get new tires like that, you are golden. Such an amazing truck!!!!
No just got into this jeep ots been sitting on my family property and this is the first post I've made of it here's somethingaybe one of you guys can help me with. I have the serial plate does the last 4 digits how many where made before this?
also might not paint it but would really live too . Here's a picture of the truck qith new rims and tires
Window Wood Automotive tire Rectangle Font

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
they look awesome!!! Are you stoked on them? Oh my, SUCH A GOOD LOOKIN TRUCK!!! That looks like Los Alamitos area? No?

i don’t have the VIN decoder for that early (mine is only good for the late 70’s) but usually it’s not really sequential. There a few guys on ifsja that will know for Sure.

If yoU PM me over there I can help you get settled in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
they look awesome!!! Are you stoked on them? Oh my, SUCH A GOOD LOOKIN TRUCK!!! That looks like Los Alamitos area? No?

i don’t have the VIN decoder for that early (mine is only good for the late 70’s) but usually it’s not really sequential. There a few guys on ifsja that will know for Sure.

I'll have to make a account over there when I have some extra time, I'm stokedddd on it its a *****in truck it's san luis obisbo County central coast, CA great truck don't know how to drive a manual well I'm 22 and am so exited about this truck any info would be great front leafs are pretty much flat.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I created a account over on IFSJA.org but cannot PM anyone lol name on there is XiteCarnage.

1001 - 1005 of 1005 Posts