Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ship dates?

1324 3
Anyone get a ready to ship date yet?

So far I don't believe any units have reached final inspection - all "estimated" ship dates and earliest 4\7 from what I can gather...
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Accidental Obfuscator
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got call from dealer - mine is at the rail yard in Toledo.
order date 12/7/20
Build completion date 3/20, final inspection for shipping 3/21 arrived at rail yard 3/22...

Now for the longest 18 days of my life

·
Accidental Obfuscator
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very interesting conversation with my dealer (*JEEP not anything else :laugh2:)
He informed me the truck should unload my jeep wed night (their inventory usually comes in around 10pm), so I can pick it up Thursday morning if I want it untouched or Friday afternoon (or maybe Monday) if I want it prepared.
???? Apparently some buyers of "high collectable value vehicles" prefer to take delivery with all shipping materials and etc intact as delivered... that I get - but is he saying they expect these Launch Editions to become collectable?
I've heard FCA pulled the plug on SRT program with a "no more NEW platforms" decisions... if they stop production of all srt the Wrangler 392 Launch could very well be the first of the last SRT packages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.