Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Years ago I owned a 2001 TJ and along with new dash speakers and new soundbar speakers I bought and installed a four channel Audiobahn amp running to Select Increments Quad-Pod Speaker Enclosures in the rear with a pair of 6.5" speakers and 8' subs.

Ended up selling that Jeep, however I recently aquired a 1994 YJ for my oldest son and like most Jeep owners, he has found the sound system lacking. They were large and took up alot of real estate, but I found the sound of the Quad-Pods to be excellent so started looking around the web for some and I just can't find them anymore. It seems like Select Increments has taken them out of production and there I can't find a comparable product by an alternate manufacuter. I've checked eBay and alot of online sellers and they just arn't available anymore.

Does anybody know why SI took them out of the lineup?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Usually when a company stops selling a product its because it is not profitable.
So unless you get the luck of an employee reading this specific thread I doubt anyone of us can truly answer that question.
On there website there is a contact us link and there is an email address you can send questions to.
But I would put money if you ask that question you will get a robot response of "we don't sell this product anymore" and nothing more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts