Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
961 - 980 of 999 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
As long as you stay off the trails behind the amphitheater and sno cove they don't care. Theres nothing cool on those tails anyway. And even if the gate is closed at coldstone go to where the railroad tracks cross the road. There's a trailhead there too. It's just steep and narrow so be careful if your tall

·
Registered
483 Posts
As long as you stay off the trails behind the amphitheater and sno cove they don't care. Theres nothing cool on those tails anyway. And even if the gate is closed at coldstone go to where the railroad tracks cross the road. There's a trailhead there too. It's just steep and narrow so be careful if your tall
Ya i know where to go its just when i see closed gates and dirt mounts i just stay away. I dont want any bs

·
Registered
388 Posts
Anyone wanna wheel new years day at montage that knows their way around?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice. I'm coming from an hour south and I have 1 maybe 2 friends coming that are from that area. Is it still possible to park a truck/trailer at coldstone and go in from there?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #974 ·
1tuffyj said:
Nice. I'm coming from an hour south and I have 1 maybe 2 friends coming that are from that area. Is it still possible to park a truck/trailer at coldstone and go in from there?
I wouldn't park at cold stone they been towing cars, I would park at the river street entrance

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I'll do that. As soon as I find out where that is :D

Anyone else interested for new years day? Or am I planning too far ahead? Lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
1tuffyj said:
Thanks for the tip, I'll do that. As soon as I find out where that is :D Anyone else interested for new years day? Or am I planning too far ahead? Lol
I'd be interested but I need to get more comfortable with the whole wheeling thing, I've never done it before other than like logging roads. I feel like I should get my feet a little wetter before I do something like this. Idk. Lol

961 - 980 of 999 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.