Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
941 - 960 of 999 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #943 ·
tony_4_strings said:
Anyone wanna wheel tomorrow?
Rausch creek trip planned for the last weekend in October..have a good size group going. Some of us are going down Friday night and wheeling Saturday and Sunday, other people are coming down Saturday night to wheel Sunday

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #945 ·
armada505 said:
Count me in for the rausch trip what trails do you plan on running. I bought a new buggy. Also I have like new 35 krawlers on spyderlocks for sale pm me if interested
Very nice, probably black and blue trails. Lets see a picture of the buggy

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wheeling trip in Georgetown (wilkes barre) this Sunday. Meet up at the carriage stop Sunoco. Exit 170a off i81 1/4 mile on left next to fairfield inn at 10am Sunday. 10+ rigs already coming. About 50 miles of coal region trails, mines, trainbeds, rock gardens, sick washouts, limestone climbing walls, and mud pits. Something for everyone. Stock to heavily modified. Hope to you you there!

NEPA KRAWLERS

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #948 ·
Parting out my 97 Sahara, Located in gouldsboro/Scranton area, all prices are negotiable. The jeep is black with tan/green interior
4.0 170,xxx-$300
Np231 with sye-$300
Ax15-$250
Grill-$350
Hood-$175
Windshield frame with glass( glass is cracked and frame has some dents)-$150
Mirrors (2 sets)-$75
Sound bar-$100
Windshield hinges-$50
Mirror relocation brackets with light mount-$30
Half hard doors with uppers no keys(interior is black with black uppers)-$400
Front seats(driver side is ripped up,pass. Side still good)-$50
Rear seat-$100
Gas tank-$125(will split up tank and sending unit)
Center console-$100
Pedal assembly-$75
Slave/master cylinder(2)-$50
Dash-$175( will break up)
Roll bar-$100
Front flares-$50 (a little beat up)
Throttle body spacer-$30
Front driveshaft-$100
Seat belts-$75
Tailgate-$25( rough shape)
Tailgate hinges-$50
Door surrounds-$150
If you need something you don't see call or text 570-909-8222 or pm on here

·
Registered
81 Posts
onetontj64 said:
Rausch creek trip planned for the last weekend in October..have a good size group going. Some of us are going down Friday night and wheeling Saturday and Sunday, other people are coming down Saturday night to wheel Sunday
Count me in as long as I don't have to furlough myself to go. Prob have 2-3 other jeeps form work going as well

Sent from my iPad in the middle of the woods

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #960 ·
There's nothing going on there, we still go out and there's still the people on quads and what not

941 - 960 of 999 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.