Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price $190
Pros EXCELENT QUALITY. NO MORE DRIVE LINE VIBES. DEPENDABLE 4WD
Cons HAD TO MODIFY AND CUT SHIFT LEVER ON OLDER STYLE CASE.
Recommended yes

Comments: HAVE HAD IT ON FOR 2 YEARS NOW NO LEAKS OR NOISES RUNS AND SHIFTS PERFECT. HEAVY DUTY SHORTER OUTPUT SHAFT AND LONGER DRIVE SHAFT MAKE HUGE DIFFERENCE IN RIDE QUALITY.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Price $150
Pros Got it on sale
Cons None so far
Recommended yes

Comments: It's a SYE kit, lets you put in a CV rear driveshaft so that you can lift your transfercase when you lift your Jeep, instead of spacing it lower.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Price $300
Pros easy to install, fixed a lot of issues with drive line noise and vibrations
Cons cant think of any
Recommended yes

Comments: installed in about 2 hours with normal tools, came with new HD drive line, may need axle wedges to adjust pinon angle after install or before lifting

·
Registered
61 Posts
Price $350
Pros does its job
Cons Bad seal, speedo wont sit properly
Recommended no

Comments: After a long install by me and a friend we sealed it up and found there is a bit of play in and out and the seal is bad and mist fluid all over everying, i dont need the mist due to living in Az where i dont have to worry about rust!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Price $275
Pros Wasn't to exspesive
Cons Seal started leaking early on matey didn't get it lubed enough I got the kit with the cv shaft
Recommended yes

Comments: If you are going to do the install you will need a really good set of snap ring pliers I fought with them for hours before borrowing a set of snap on and only took like seconds after that

·
Registered
277 Posts
Price $220
Pros Does everything it needs to; easy to install
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: This SYE kit does everything it needs to and nothing less. Have yet to have any problems with it. Install was just as easy as any other SYE kit, and it costs a bit less than some of the others.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.