550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $200
Rating 4
Average Price $156.54
Manufacturer Rubicon Express
Recommended Yes: 13 / No: 0

The RE1807 SYE requires the modification of your stock output shaft. Drill and tap included for easy installation. Drive flange is machined from solid Stainless Steel for extreme strength and corrosion resistance.

APPLICATION:

1996 and newer NP231 transfer cases.
Components
DS 2-70-18X ~ SYE YOKE STRAP KIT
HW2020 ~ USS THRU HD 1/2 WASHER
HW5005 ~ INTERNAL RING 1 7/16
HWC10040 ~ BAG KIT # 14--RE1801-RE1807
RE-INSTRUCTIONS ~ INSTRUCTION SHEET
RM11510 ~ SYE CV FLANGE--4 BOLT STAINLES

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $100
Rating 2
Recommended yes

Comments: Very Easy to Install. Product is still holding up after 6 months of abuse. If I had to do it all over again I would still buy this product

·
Registered
17 Posts
Price $200
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: RE 1807 with a front shaft out of a 98 AW4. Lovin every minute of it! Price paid includes SYE Kit, Front Shaft, Spicer adapter, and new u-joints all the way around.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Price $200
Pros -cheap and simple to install
Cons -uses stock output shaft
Recommended yes

Comments: came with CV driveshaft, bits, and tap, and not to mention saved $$
just don't screw up while drilling/tapping and it should work just fine

·
Registered
157 Posts
Price $100
Pros Easy to install
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Simplest SYE to install and just as strong!! Probably one of the best and healthiest mods you can do for your lifted Jeep.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Price $110
Pros great overall pretty easy install
Cons none yet
Recommended yes

Comments: i bought there product, it was the logical way to go for now i like how easy it was to install little bit of time but easy over all.

·
Banned
81 Posts
Price $115
Pros Much less expensive than a full SYE kit. Simple and straight forward to install. Functional and tough. Long-lasting. Reasonably priced.
Cons None.
Recommended yes

Comments: Another quality product by R.Express. I have had this hack and tap system installed on my XJ for 3 years now and have had NO issues with it whatsoever. It helped cure my driveshaft vibrations (plus a degree shim under leaves and a custom RE driveshaft), and has lasted through all my abuse. Great product. Solid construction. Would recommend to anyone that doesn't want to dump $400ish bucks on a SYE kit that they don't really need. Unless you're going to professionally crawl...buy this instead.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Price $180
Pros Cheap, works
Cons Leaks slightly
Recommended yes

Comments: Install is easy and instructions are very understandable. Once I got mine installed, after a few days of running it, it has developed a very very slow leak.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.