45K views 51 replies 52 participants last post by  Vincebus 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $1500
Rating 3
Average Price $323.82
Manufacturer rough country
Recommended Yes: 50 / No: 4

The 3" Series II kit for the Jeep XJ Cherokee includes new front coil springs giving your Jeep better ride quality and more flexing ability. Also contains rear add-a-leafs, 4 shocks and is upgradeable with new leaf springs.. .

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Price $375
Rating 2
Recommended no

Comments: This is my first lift. I tried to get any with something inexpensive...
needless to say you get what you pay for. The front coil springs are holding up just fine. The rear add-a-leafs are crap. had to install shackles just to get the rear end level. The shocks are gone already. Installed this kit last summer(2007). If you're looking for a kit, spend the extra cash and get something better. Stay away from aal's.

#4 ·
Price $350
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: The shocks that came with the system are horrible. They rust out within a year and look pretty bad. The add a leaves would be ok if the leaf pack wasn't worn out. Suggestion: Upgrade to full leaf packs and nitro shocks, Stay away from hydro

#11 ·
Price $450
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: So far, no complaints! It's a decent ride on road; no issues offroad. The shocks are probably not the best in the world, but you can't beat it for the price.

#12 ·
Price $230
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Over all, pretty good. All except the rear blocks did not fit in the hole for the rear axle pearch, under the leaf springs.

#13 ·
Price $0.01
Rating 2
Recommended yes

Comments: I got the lift as a birthday present...last year and still have yet to get it on my jeep. Just lazy and lack of time.

#14 ·
Rating 2
Recommended yes

Comments: ..........................................................................................................

#16 ·
Price $300
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: I got this lift as a Christmas present. The lift was easy to install. Took me and a couple buddies about 4 hours to install. Just be careful if you order it from JC Whitney because they will send you the wrong size U-Bolts for it. Other then that all around good lift kit and it looks good on my Jeep.

#17 ·
Price $320
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought the add-a-leaf setup and so far its holding up great. no complaints. its better than stock and is good on the trails.

#23 ·
Price $350
Rating 2
Recommended yes

Comments: This lift kit is working out good so far. The only thing that makes me rate the lift a 5 is when i recieved the lift through the mail one of the shocks was freaking blown. It was squirting out oil like a needle. I called and complained and they sent me another one free of charge. The shock they sent me didn't come with any of the mounting equipment so i had to rip apart the other shock and transfer everything over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.