Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Price $400
Pros Cheap and fast installation
Cons Not big enough! Lol. Bushings went out on the shocks two weeks after putting it on.
Recommended yes

Comments: I would recommend this product to someone who would like to throw a lift kit on there jeep, but has financial difficulties. As I did. All mad all I'm happy with the lift kit. But if indie it over I'd by from rustys off road

·
Registered
12 Posts
Price $320
Pros Good lift for a good price. At least it was when I bought it a couple years ago lol
Cons No control arms
Recommended yes

Comments: Not bad

·
Registered
128 Posts
Price $291
Pros Ride smooth, looks awesome, good price
Cons Hard to install
Recommended yes

Comments: I love it so far, it was a bit harder than RC said it would be to install but worth it. I still need to install the rear shocks but im need to pull out the broken upper shock bolts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Price $250
Pros Good kit, easy install
Cons None I can think of
Recommended yes

Comments: Great kit. Easy install for a first kit. Sits nice an level even 2k after the install. Would Reccomend

·
Registered
76 Posts
Price $250
Pros cheap
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: .

·
Registered
76 Posts
Price $1
Pros Good for beginner's
Cons Wears easily
Recommended no

Comments: Good lift for beginners, i did not buy it myself but have heard they are relatively cheap lifts. If doing heavier wheeling would recommend strong and better lift.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Price $399
Pros Gives about 3.5" of lift
Cons Haven't found any yet
Recommended yes

Comments: Just put it on about 2 months ago so I haven't had a ton of time to notice any cons with the kit but overall good lift kit. Gave me about 3.5 inches of lift even after it set in for a bit. Haven't heard anything about sag overtime with this kit but not too sure. Allows for great stretch and clearance on the trails.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price $400
Pros I got 4 inches of lift out of it. Super easy to install.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Actually got the 3.5 in lift. But it lifted my jeep 4in. Love the look and the ride. Much needed upgrade for my jeep.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Price $255
Pros Been pretty good, beat It a good bit and stil doing good
Cons Shocks could be better but for the price they have done the job just fine
Recommended yes

Comments: The lift was very straight forward to install, looks good and has performed well for the price, I'd do it again if I needed to. The shocks are a bit stiff but have lots of travel for a 3" lift shock, the AAL is pretty nice, all AALs will sag sooner or later but this one has held up really well and has only sagged a minimal amount

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.