Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Price $189
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: A pair of them in a custom-tuned ported box by RF being fed 360W RMS. Its PERFECT. Bone rattling but with clarity in the car, and only audible out of the jeep when i roll down the windows (perfect if you have sub-hating cops around)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Price $100
Pros Excellent sound and bass
Cons None yet
Recommended yes

Comments: Very good product and would definately recommend! Wouldn't go any larger than 10's in a Jeep Wrangler though...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Price $150
Pros sounds really good
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: is really good for a jeep... its a small speaker but puts out just enough bass to make your jeep sound good

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price $40
Pros Loud, sound great
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Bought used, 2 mounted in a ported box. Unbelievable in the ZJ. It is underpowered (only 200watts per sub) and it still shakes the entire car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Price $110
Pros Excellent bass. These speakers do not cost very much. They are worth the money. They sound very good in my 04 Rubicon
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Great speakers for a good price. Very good bass. I highly recommend this speaker

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price $170
Pros great sound came with box off of amazon
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: bought these because of the price on amazon. 2 10" subs for 175 in the box. they work great. just take alittle break in period.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $250
Pros Loud Sub, Shallow mount
Cons Clips since I don't have a mono amp
Recommended yes

Comments: I built a box for my Fosgate 10" sub in my backseat. I need to run dual amps to give it power so it clips above volume 30.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.