Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Replacing old vacuum lines.

268 3
I'm working on replacing some worn out vacuum lines on my 98 wrangler 4.0 can anyone tell me what the technical name is for the line that runs from the intake manifold to the vacuum regulator? It's the one with the crack one it . Please and thank you
Motor vehicle Gas Tread Engineering Auto part
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
10,377 Posts
Yep, take a sharp razor knife and cut a slice lengthwise, being careful not to cut through the hard plastic. I use a bit a soapy water to reassemble

Probably1/4- 3/8" i.d. You can check the size with some bolts in junk bix.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts