Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Price $400
Rating 5
Pros Ran great out of the box. great improvement over mc2100. better low to mid range power and snappier acceleration.
Cons Throttle linkage was a small headache but workable with the universal linkage kit I bought.
Recommended yes

Comments: Bolted this carb to a clifford intake. Set the best lean idle and took it for a spin. Wow! what an improvement! I should have put this carb on the day I bought the jeep. Much snappier and crisp throttle. Way better than my 1.14 mc2100. Highly recommend this product. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Comments: Dropped in the Weber 38 with a Holley fuel pressure regulator to replace the Carter BBD. Great increase in throttle response and noticeable HP gains. I should have done this conversion years ago & I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price $1
Pros Easy to install
Cons Ran great right out of the box.
Recommended yes

Comments: PO claimed he had a new OEM carb on it, but it never ran right. Put the Weber on, and it runs great. I installed a fuel/air gauge and it says I'm running rich, so I might need to play with the jets, but we'll see.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.